English Premier League Chairman Game

View attachment 668712
Its all go at West Ham

We are here at west ham were 5 players have arrived and 1 has left

View attachment 345123 View attachment 345115 View attachment 345116

The first 3 signings are loan signings . west ham owner Fleming said " he is delighted to welcome these young players to the club and admitted some of them would be rotated,he also admitted that he has real squad depth now.

View attachment 345111 View attachment 668743

The next 2 players to come in are permanent transfers these 2 are Mathieu Flamini and Sebastien Coates . It was reported that west ham paid 2.5 million for Flamini and 1.8 million for Coates.
Fleming publicly stated that "At 2.5 million Flamini is an absolute bargain and especially with his wealth of experience.

View attachment 345108

Matt jarvis left for 6 Million

West Ham United Signings
Tadic :2.6 million
Suso:Loan
Boyata:Loan
Emre Can: Loan
Bacuna: Loan
Flamini: 2.5 mil
Coates:1.8 mil

Last edited:
View attachment 345055
Aston Villa Part With Gem, Fans ask Questions

Jordan Graham, the young winger from Villa, has left for Newcastle for a fee reported to be 11 million with 3 million more being paid over the next three years. This has shocked many as it also seems that the other winger starlet from Villa Jack Grealish is about to move on to Chelsea. With one gone and the other on his way, it seems like Villa has heavily depleted their youth ranks and potential. Petrov and Lambert issued a joint statement: "We know that Graham and Grealish had the most potential from our young players, and that if kept at Villa could have changed the game for the club. But, given the size of the offer and the financial status of the club, these offers could not be turned down. Furthermore, given the increased finances that the club has come into as a result of the sale of Graham and Benteke as well as the potential sale of Grealish, this will help the club in the long term as more money will be put into it. Furthermore, we guarantee that at least 25 million will be attempted to be used to bring in players. And, due to Villa having one of the best youth systems in England, we are sure that in future years many more gems will pass through." With the sale of three of the players Villa fans had high hopes for, they will surely want to see results from the new finances.
Nevertheless, while fans would've liked to see Benteke, Graham, and Grealish stay, the offers were too good to pass down and this new money will help the club in the long term, which the fans understand.

Source:avfc.co.uk

6e7y6ury.jpg

Newcastle sign young starlet!

In the biggest transfer yet, we have signed Jordan Graham from Villa for 11m and 1m for the next 3 years. Fans may feel that this is too much but we have secured the future of our wings here. We have also had a enquiry for Ben Arfa so come in quick if you want him!

I am yet to be decided on window closing time, for people that knew that the window closed late for when I took over on European game it won't be for this one I may shut it around 6pmish as I have a lot of work to do with deciding what's realistic and what's not

6e7y6ury.jpg

Newcastle sign young starlet!

In the biggest transfer yet, we have signed Jordan Graham from Villa for 11m and 1m for the next 3 years. Fans may feel that this is too much but we have secured the future of our wings here. We have also had a enquiry for Ben Arfa so come in quick if you want him!

Daym that's one big badge :P

View attachment 345046

Remy Cabella joins Leicester City!

Leicester City is delighted to announce that we have reached an agreement with Newcastle United for the transfer of Remy Cabella. Remy joined The Foxes for an 4.8M fee.

Leicester chairman Krzysztof Bogusz said: "After Knockaert departure, we had to find someone to fill the gap and Remy is an excellent player who will be valuable addition to our team. I hope that the fans are happy with this signing and will not be upset because of Knockaert leaving. Remy is an similar player and he cost us half of what Anthony left for, that's what we hope will allow us for more flexibility on transfer market."​

Nobody can match my financial savvy ahaha I'm up so much more than when I started :)

When the transfer window is closed I'm going to do a huge press conference writing responses as both Petrov and Lambert (so they'll both answer questions) discussing transfers, policies, and plans for the season/seasons :p

Fairly confident I've got all wrote down but could everyone send in your FGN, DOM and Free lists in again so I can double check everything in the morning

View attachment 344965
Spurs announce the signing of Steven Caulker!

Sky sports: " We have just received news that Spurs owner Matt Smith has brought Steven Caulker back to the club! We go live from his office"

Matt smith: "Thanks Jim. Yes, we have brought Caulker back to where he belongs. Before buying the club I was always a fan of Caulker, he has fantastic ability! I always thought it was foolish he was let go in the first place!"

"He will form part of the first team and will fight for his place just like everyone else."

"He set us back £10 million and also sending Kaboul the other way. As good a player as Kaboul is, he is unfortunately extremely injury prone and we saw this as great opportunaty to bring in a young talent and get an injury prone player off our books.

Sky Sports: "Any other news out there?"

Matt Smith: "We have sold Tom Carroll to West Brom, for £3 million. Unfortunately we have alot of midfielders and it would have been hard to give him the regular playing time he needs, so the west brom chairman, a good friend of mine, decided to take him off our hands. Along with selling Carroll, we have also loaned Eric Dier and Bentaleb to West Brom on a one lear loan deal; they will get the playing time they need!"

"I'm sorry Jim, that is all I have time for. I am currently trying to work on a few more deals. We will catch up then!"

Last edited:
View attachment 344961

Santiago, so far we have seen players only going out of your club, but none coming in. Why is that? Are you just in a giving mood?

Actually none of them has really left the club. All of them went on loan. They discussed it with Pellegrino and decided that it's in everyone's best interest the they went on loan. It is so, because after an intelligent conversation, all of them came to realization that they don't have a spot in the squad with our current formation. That's the reason they left. They need to get some match experience to keep themselves fit. They've agreed to come back next season. Then they will have a spot in the squad. Plus no one would have been able to pay for the transfer fee. They are just so amazing players. Thank You. Bye!

Back