English Premier League Chairman Game

Just wondering, and don't get me wrong I love this so far, but how long is this going to go on for. I'd love to see if it can go until the release of fm 15. What do you guys think?

I hope so, it's a lot of hard work so with enough motivation I hope I can keep up with it.

I hope so! Hopefully we could go further than season 3 as that's where we reached in his European game.

Epic's* :P

I hope so! Hopefully we could go further than season 3 as that's where we reached in his European game.

Awesome! your going to love my press conference by the way. But it won't be posted for at least a few hours after the window closes because I won't be available.

View attachment 669397

Newcastle sign rock hard CB Skrtel!

We have signed Skrtel from Liverpool for 8m, Yoan Gouffran and 45% sell on fee. I believe Skrtel can offer some defensive stability here at Newcastle. We have 6 CB's but 2 are loanees so we may have to sell one.

View attachment 344772

We've seen plenty of business at Liverpool the last few days, but Mr Fish has urged the club to stay calm, and wait until the end of the window. Players like Skrtel, Emre Can, Ilori and Sterling have departed over the last few days, but Mr Fish has promised new arrivals. "We have some bids we are working on, but we won't know anything for a little while yet. In the case of Raheem, we felt that WBA would be very beneficial for him. We need him to build on his great performances from last season, and with our plethora of quality wingers, we need to ensure we don't stifle his progress. I've said before that we need Champions League, to do that, we need battle ready players available."

Strong words from the sofa tycoon, who has promised a full account of Liverpool's dealings tomorrow, following the window's closure.

I've made the booboo of following one rule from the European Chairman Game, I haven't actually made a rule for this for this game yet but from next season if you decide to release a player you will have to pay off the rest of the contract

Hey
I was wondering if there was any way I could join the chairman game? Thanks so much.

View attachment 344769
Big name in Lancashire
Manchester City player Bacary Sagna aged 30 is loaned in Burnley, Burnley will pay 450k every season to Manchester City for this thirty year old and pay full wages.

Last edited:
And what with players that i want to be sold but it's unlikely that any chairman would be interested in them?

And what with players that i want to be sold but it's unlikely that any chairman would be interested in them?

For now i've been silly following the rule from a previous game if you release them you just get the value of the player back in your balance

So if I release a player now, I get his value? And also lewie, you're not responding to confirm you've gotten my transfer offers for non C2C transfers

Back