English Premier League Chairman Game

Numero 2

2 month update (kinda same paced, but get a chance to act quicker if club is in poor or good form and can see in a better view if the manager is doing well)

every 2-3 days

Could you like it so it's easier for me to tot up at the end.

I can't like my own thing so I go for Numero 2

Always a chance for the underdogs to strike back!:P

Right the save is on my FM, I'm gonna have a peak at every ones business and then will begin choosing what's realistic and what's not :P

View attachment 344750
Breaking news, Bob Taylor is apparently fuming with the local electricity board for ruining a couple of transfers. Sources say he was half way through emailing a big club for two of their stars however he could not get to his emails after a power cut in his area.

(I didn't really have a power cut but am gutted I missed the last hour of the transfer window)

View attachment 669379
Stoke man joins Chelsea

Stoke defender Ryan Shawcross (25) has joined newly owned Chelsea for a fee believed to be around 6m.

View attachment 669393
Frank is delighted with the deal and says he is the best English centre back outside the top four. "I'm thrilled we have brought Ryan to the team today, he is a fantastic addition to our squad and I am looking forward to seeing him play, definitely the best centre back outside of the big four."

With two hours left Frank is not expecting much more business to be made but admits he is looking abroad for further signings "We have brought in a lot of talent that is experienced in the Premier League now we look into other countries and see if we can bring in any foreign imports"

With less than two hours left of the window can Frank Lampard bring in any other cheap players like Ryan Shawcross or will he look to spend big? Frank Lampard finally admitted that he expected that he would of had to pay up to 15-20m for the English centre back.

Well if I knew you were willing to spend that much... ;)

Writing down Palaces free transfers now

So expect the save to be released over the next 92 hours

again, never been good with jokes :(

Back