Transfers Part Two

For C2C transfers it is first come first serve as already explained.

Any other transfer bids made for a player from any other team. You will have to wait until the end of the transfer window to see if you have signed a player. This is because it is a more realistic chairman game and I will then decide who would be the more realistic team for the player to move too.

E.G Burnley and Everton bid for Lionel Messi (first of all I wouldn't allow him to either club as player reputation would be way higher than clubs and other factors involved) Anyway I would move him to Everton on a number of factors for example is favoured personnel is Tony Hibbert (he doesn't really) and Everton has European football and a bigger club reputation.

I don't know how to explain it easily as I'm not the best of explainers but basically. I will consider a transfer to be realistic on a number of factors.

Player and Club reputation
European football attraction
Whether he'd like to play in England
Liked People
Disliked People
Etc

If people can offer more factors to me that would be great as I can't think of all

Looks unlikely that we will have twenty people by the end of today, if you know anyone that would be interested that would be great but for now we wait.

I would use a tier system with the players, but also tie in whether or not the said player has played in the BPL before.

For example, while it would be nuts if Messi were to transfer to Man United or Man City even (let alone Everton) it wouldn't be nearly as nuts if Cristiano Renaldo or Gareth Bale, or ect did so.

Also, this is just a personal opinion of mine, but I would put a limit on the amount of spending over the transfer budget that every team is allowed to do. And I would have a system by which players would be penalized for breaking the rules. I would suggest only allowing teams to spend 30% over their transfer budget, or having staggered rules ex:

If TB (transfer budget) > 150m then max over = 22.5%
If TB < 150m (or whatever) then max over = 25%
If TB <= 100m max over = 27.5%
If TB <= 50m max over = 30%
If TB <= 25m max over = 32.5%
If TB <= 15m max over = 35%

I say let everyone run rampant with transfers, its much more fun when people start to go into loads of debt after overspending.

I would use a tier system with the players, but also tie in whether or not the said player has played in the BPL before.

For example, while it would be nuts if Messi were to transfer to Man United or Man City even (let alone Everton) it wouldn't be nearly as nuts if Cristiano Renaldo or Gareth Bale, or ect did so.

Also, this is just a personal opinion of mine, but I would put a limit on the amount of spending over the transfer budget that every team is allowed to do. And I would have a system by which players would be penalized for breaking the rules. I would suggest only allowing teams to spend 30% over their transfer budget, or having staggered rules ex:

If TB (transfer budget) > 150m then max over = 22.5%
If TB < 150m (or whatever) then max over = 25%
If TB <= 100m max over = 27.5%
If TB <= 50m max over = 30%
If TB <= 25m max over = 32.5%
If TB <= 15m max over = 35%

Not the smartest cookie in the world, could you go over it again, i get the jist just want it to be gone over again

I say let everyone run rampant with transfers, its much more fun when people start to go into loads of debt after overspending.

Although it was fun on the previous one I ended up running, I wanna try something different and test my self on a game that demands more preparation and organisation for me with rules and more preparation from other people with the way they need to control there budget better

Last edited:
Up to you. Personally I think 17 but as I said up to you.

I hope it get's up to 20. We'll see what happens in coming days and if I feel there's no more interest I'll consider it

I'm say 18 min but that's me. Up to you really mate your the boss in this game.

Basically what I am saying is for the transfer budget use the following rules

Tier 1: If the Club has a Transfer budget of $150,000,000+ only allow the players to spend 25% over their initial transfer budget. (I use US Dollars, because I'm an ignorant American :D)

Tier 2: If the Club has a Transfer budget between $100,000,000 and $149,999,999 only allow the players to spend 27.5% over their initial transfer budget.

Tier 3: If the Club has a Transfer budget between 50,000,000 and 99,999,999 only allow the players to spend 30% over their initial transfer budget.

Tier 4: If the Club has a Transfer budget between 25,000,000 and 49,999,999 only allow the players to spend 32.5% over their transfer budget.

Tier 5: If the Club has a Transfer budget between 0 and 24,999,999 only allow the players to spend 35% over their transfer budget.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

When I say "Over the transfer budget" I mean to do:
Amount allowed to Spend on Transfers = (Existing Transfer Budget * Percentage of Tier) + Existing Transfer Budget

So basically a team that has a transfer budget of $50,000,000 (even if they got to this value by selling players and such) would be allowed to spend $65,000,000 before it would have to sell players (to raise this value) or face penalties.

Basically what I am saying is for the transfer budget use the following rules

Tier 1: If the Club has a Transfer budget of $150,000,000+ only allow the players to spend 25% over their initial transfer budget. (I use US Dollars, because I'm an ignorant American :D)

Tier 2: If the Club has a Transfer budget between $100,000,000 and $149,999,999 only allow the players to spend 27.5% over their initial transfer budget.

Tier 3: If the Club has a Transfer budget between 50,000,000 and 99,999,999 only allow the players to spend 30% over their initial transfer budget.

Tier 4: If the Club has a Transfer budget between 25,000,000 and 49,999,999 only allow the players to spend 32.5% over their transfer budget.

Tier 5: If the Club has a Transfer budget between 0 and 24,999,999 only allow the players to spend 35% over their transfer budget.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

When I say "Over the transfer budget" I mean to do:
Amount allowed to Spend on Transfers = (Existing Transfer Budget * Percentage of Tier) + Existing Transfer Budget

So basically a team that has a transfer budget of $50,000,000 (even if they got to this value by selling players and such) would be allowed to spend $65,000,000 before it would have to sell players (to raise this value) or face penalties.

So a bit like Financial Fair Play?

I may implement something like that in the future. It's my first proper chairman game that I'm taking control of so at the moment although I've put in more rules. I'm going to try and get a hang of this first and when I feel comfortable I will put something like that into it

Can people also check the first page to see if you haven't given an email, as you will need it to do all the important things that chairman need to do