English Premier League Chairman Game

Number 4
Club: Manchester United

Number: 15
Club: West Brom

Don't hold out much hope but hopefully we can get out the groups.

I may actually just scrap the registration part as I realised my next update is either today or tomorrow so that actually means the world cup will be out

This won't happen as it probably wouldn't work but I thought of an idea where I could create a manager and a club could appoint me, sack me and give me transfer budgets etc just like normal just with me in charge. It sounded pretty cool to me but my thought is that it just wouldn't work and I'd probably have to drop out as Chelsea chairman but again I do think it's a cool little idea. Haha but unless a lot of people agreed and found a way for it to work I wouldn't do it

I wouldn't mind people's opinion of that btw

Not sure if it would work to be honest with you. Don't know whether you do or not, but you could use downloaded tactics etc to give you an advantage.

If you want to be a manager in it just play the save game on the side. Thats what I was tempted to do :P

This won't happen as it probably wouldn't work but I thought of an idea where I could create a manager and a club could appoint me, sack me and give me transfer budgets etc just like normal just with me in charge. It sounded pretty cool to me but my thought is that it just wouldn't work and I'd probably have to drop out as Chelsea chairman but again I do think it's a cool little idea. Haha but unless a lot of people agreed and found a way for it to work I wouldn't do it

It sounds like a good idea to me. I think you would have to drop out as Chelsea chairman due to having conflicting interests and also to save time. If you were to have a lot of success in the game though I can imagine some people will question whether you are running the game fairly.

Not sure if it would work to be honest with you. Don't know whether you do or not, but you could use downloaded tactics etc to give you an advantage.

If you want to be a manager in it just play the save game on the side. Thats what I was tempted to do :P

I thought of a way where it could work. But I think a lot of people would be against it, I'd always be open to the idea if people had positive feedback. Also when the save was uploaded people could see if I used downloaded tactics or not and I can say now that I never use downloaded tactics. Kinda ruins the fun of the game.

It sounds like a good idea to me. I think you would have to drop out as Chelsea chairman due to having conflicting interests and also to save time. If you were to have a lot of success in the game though I can imagine some people will question whether you are running the game fairly.

If it was to work I would drop out as Chelsea chairman. I'd continue running the game fairly as well I wouldn't begin cheating. Also I think it would be lower placed clubs that would have more of an interest as some higher clubs wouldn't be able to afford the termination of manager contracts (Mourinho would've cost 25-30m to sack him) also I think people wouldn't want to sack their manager like I highly doubt you would want to sack Van Gaal.

I think it's something I may do if there was to be offers. I'd drop out as Chelsea chairman and make that spot available and see what would happen from there, also there would be ABSOLUTELY ZERO cheating.

I have created a second manager under the name of Frank Lampard, if someone was interested I will consider it. I have now holidayed forward to the end of May if anyone was to be interested mail me.

Just a reminder that there would be no cheating, no downloading and nothing else that would affect the game badly

If it was to work I would drop out as Chelsea chairman. I'd continue running the game fairly as well I wouldn't begin cheating. Also I think it would be lower placed clubs that would have more of an interest as some higher clubs wouldn't be able to afford the termination of manager contracts (Mourinho would've cost 25-30m to sack him) also I think people wouldn't want to sack their manager like I highly doubt you would want to sack Van Gaal.

I think it's something I may do if there was to be offers. I'd drop out as Chelsea chairman and make that spot available and see what would happen from there, also there would be ABSOLUTELY ZERO cheating.

I would fully believe that you would play the game fairly but if you were to become manager of a newly promoted team next season, lets say Birmingham City (I can dream), and you go and win the Prem in your first season I think some chairman would feel there is some cheating involved.

I can't wait to see how the season has finished, it was very close at the top and the bottom which makes it very interesting.

I would fully believe that you would play the game fairly but if you were to become manager of a newly promoted team next season, lets say Birmingham City (I can dream), and you go and win the Prem in your first season I think some chairman would feel there is some cheating involved.

I can't wait to see how the season has finished, it was very close at the top and the bottom which makes it very interesting.

I understand your point. I'm not that good at the game I'm just an average player. It's something I will trial and if someone was to take me on and then we can trial it. If it doesn't work I'd put the old manager back in charge and we just continue as normal. I think it could work, so I will try it out if someone was interested in appointing me. If it failed and too many people thought I was cheating I'll just stop and return the old manager and give the person their compensation money back

I am quite scared about seeing what happens actually. out of my 6 games left I have 3 hard teams so could well see myself going down :(

Also clubs that are relegated do have the option of staying on with their clubs but can also join newly promoted teams

Back