English Premier League Chairman Game

Oh and i also owe Man United 3.5 million for some Hernandez clauses now, so please when you get a chance can you move them across? Thanks!

Just confirming that this is correct. I also owe Chelsea £3 Million from the clauses in the Matic deal.

It would be up to the chairman to release that, although it's not disrespecting him it's his own finances I'll let the person know

My reaction when I found out Volland was sold: WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! SACK HIM NOAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW! Lol. :(

i could be looking at something incredibly wrong here, but on the save im looking at Volland is still a newcastle player??

I don't know, apparantley he was sold, I haven't got the save open so you may be right

World Cup 2014

Group A

South Africa
Romania
Iran
Brazil

Group B

Uruguay
Belgium
Tunisia
Australia

Group C

Costa Rica
Denmark
Colombia
Egypt

Group D

Germany
Japan
Russia
Paraguay

Group E

France
England
Cameroon
U.S.A

Group F

Argentina
Switzerland
Slovenia
Canada

Group G

Mexico
Morocco
Italy
Greece

Group H

Ukraine
Holland
South Korea
Chile

Second Round

Belgium v South Africa
Romania v Uruguay
Japan v Costa Rica
Germany v Denmark
France v Switzerland
England v Argentina
Mexico v Holland
Ukraine v Morocco

So Brazil finished bottom in a group of them Iran Romania and South Africa. And the world cup was in Brazil as well. Im sure this game is meant to be as realistic as possible.

Although for my team (Holland) that means 1 less hard team to potentially face.

wow didn't expect to win my group, especially as we had Brazil in it, I doubt Swansea have got any players at the World Cup though. I doubt South Africa will go much further but judging by how the group stage went I guess anything's possible.

Back