English Premier League Chairman Game

If I remember correctly Arsenal had a good lead so I would predict they will win the league.

A top 4 of Arsenal, Man Utd, Man City, Spurs

I can't remember how it was exactly at the bottom but I will go for Burnley, QPR and Aston Villa.

And down we go :(

Unsure whether to stay with West Brom or use one ofthe promoted teams.

I can see someone at the Emirates being very unhappy with how the season ended. I can't believe how it has finished.

beb1e563c578249d2fe45c0752f7fc14.jpg

Newcastle Boss gives exclusive conference to us.

SSN: 11th place, are you happy?

Lewie: Well we had to take some radical changes in the summer so yeah, I'm pleased considering its my 1st season here.

SSN: By the end of September, you were flurting with relegation. How did you feel then?

Lewie: I wasn't pleased, but we did have to undertake the graduation of our squad in.

SSN: Then, by November, you managed to rise to 9th. I expect you were pleased with that?

Lewie: We performed well during those 2 months and it shoqed with the position. Can we cut this here? All I got to say is that we will miss the loanees this year.

:)

My reaction when I found out Volland was sold: WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! SACK HIM NOAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW! Lol. :(

View attachment 340596
Aston Villa Stay in the Premier League!
After a fantastic few months for new chairman Brown, and new manager Zola, Aston Villa remain a premier league club. After being bottom of the league at the end of January, Villa went on a run that can only be described as fantastic, only losing 3 times up the end of the league, meaning they finish in a remarkable 14th position. Also after a fantastic cup run into the FA Final, where they eventually lost to Chelsea, they will be in the Europa league next year. European football has come back to Villa Park.

Aston Villa 3-2 Burnley
Javier Hernandez
Muhamed Besic
Kieran Trippier

Alexandre Lacazette x2
Wow! What a start to March! We took an early lead through Hernandez, but were instantly pegged back to 1-2 until Lacazette popped up with 2 goals in 7 minutes to secure us the result. Really proud we won this game, things could've been so different if we had lost.

Aston Villa 0-1 Manchester United
Luke Shaw
A disappointing result for us, going down at home. Although united are challenging for the title, I really thought we could do them at our place. It seemed a fairly even game, but if you don't take your chances then you cant expect to pick up points.

Aston Villa 1-0 Manchester United (FA Cup Semi Final)
Alexandre Lacazette
Get in! Through to the final with a fantastic result at Wembley! That man Lacazette pops up again to send us back to Wembley in May with a chance of winning the cup. We face Chelsea in the final, who have almost 100% secured european football next year, so we're in Europe!!

Liverpool 1-1 Aston Villa
Daniel Sturridge
Vurnon Anita
A fantastic point at Anfield. Anfield is always a really tough place to go and i'm very pleased we secured another point on the quest for magical 40 here.

West Brom 0-3 Aston Villa
Alexandre Lacazette (pen)
Vurnon Anita
Alexandre Lacazette
Boom! Another brilliant result - and this time against our local rivals! This result actually lifted us out the relegation zone and plumped the baggies into it, so even better for us! The best result that could've happened, happened.

Aston Villa 0-0 QPR
Well, a disappointment considering we played so well the week before, but a point is a point. Not much I can say about a bore draw!

Aston Villa 4-2 Spurs
Loic Remy
Andi Weimann x2
Gaston Ramirez
Javier Hernandez
Loic Remy
A fantastic way to round of the season at Villa Park! Remarkably, this game was 0-0 at half time, and until Remy scored in the 51st minute we were awful. But that seemed to kick us into gear, and we bagged four quick goals, with Ramirez getting his first Villa goal, before Remy bagged a consolation at the end. With the results around us, this means that we end up finishing 14th.

Chelsea 3-1 Aston Villa (FA Cup Final)
Diego Costa
Eden Hazard

Andi Weimann
Willian
Well, a result that was expected to happen here. The spirit of the final couldn't lift our players. Costa bagged an early goal before Hazard doubled the lead. Andi Weimann pulled one back on 85, but as we pushed and pushed for the equaliser Willian killed us off. A superb effort from the players to get this far, and we secure European football.

A Quick Season Round Up
Well, I don't mean to sound big-headed but it was a horrible season for Aston Villa Football Club until I took charge. Bottom of the division in January with only 3 wins under our belt, it looked like it was going to a horrid few months for Villa fans to endure, but up stepped new manager Zola, armed with a barrage of new signings. He took us to an FA Cup final, and 14th in the league, and I couldn't be more proud. A big shoutout to Gaston Ramirez whom i'm looking forward to seeing play a whole season (hopefully injury free) for us. He appeared 5 times for us this season, picking up 4 assists. Also congratulations to Brad Guzan, who appeared in all 38 games in the league.

A message from the Chairman
I would like to pass on my congratulations to the Chairman of Manchester City after they won the league, and my commiserations to the chairmen of West Brom, Burnley, and QPR after they were sadly relegated from the Premier Divison. All the best in the Championship, and I hope for a swift return. In regards to transfers, I will send round an updated transfer list as soon as the window is declared open. Thanks.

View attachment 678401

Oh and i also owe Man United 3.5 million for some Hernandez clauses now, so please when you get a chance can you move them across? Thanks!

Also, I owe Villa 1m for the Jordan Graham deal under the last chairman.

94baef3cb66ca3cfb7b39a70e6311b39.jpg

Newcastle Sack Blanc!

After only a decent season and the sale of Volland, Lewie Roberts has sacked Laurent Blanc for 4.7m. We are saddened to see Blanc go, but, He. Sold. Volland. And a below average finish position of 11th all mixed together for his sacking. His replacement? Only a man who owned a club previously. Only a man who made tons of apps for a certain premier league team. Only a Englishman who was a great CM, it is Frank Lampard! (LeedsUnitedAndProud) I believe this man can get us up the table to Europa League and Champions League and we will pay him 38k a week.

Back