English Premier League Chairman Game

Typical that I was away for deadline day too. Don't know what has been confirmed or be able to load up the game as it isn't on dropbox?

None of that has been done yet. I only just got in! I need to run to the shop quickly but need urgent help off someone :(

What I need is someone to try and sort out a list of transfers which I just put randomly on a page yesterday and just for someone to put them neatly whilst I'm gone, avfc did it really organised the ones he did and I need it quite similar to that. Otherwise I'll have to do it when I'm back and will take longer

I can try and help if you still need it. Send me everything and tell me what you exactly want doing to it.

I'd love to help, but gotta go to sleep. Going to the woods tomorrow, gonna pick some ************* mushrooms. F*** YEAHH!!

Completed transfers is on dropbox now. Be warned some players may have already moved but I have stated the most of the ones I know of.

Please don't be unhappy if you miss out on a player I put in a lot of effort trying to think if it's realistic so I do put a lot of thought into it

Also thanks to bcfc and avfc for the help I used both your links as some had information that others didn't you're both great thanks!

Back