English Premier League Chairman Game

View attachment 340113
Mega Deadline Day at Villa Park

It has been a huge transfer deadline day down at Villa Park, with plenty of deals going on inside, and Zola speaking to Sky Sports News a massive 7 times out of his car window.

gianfranco-zola-car-640x372.jpg

Aston Villa have confirmed a massive four deals for the club on deadline day, with a total outlay of only £4.2million.

View attachment 340111View attachment 340108View attachment 340107

The first player that Aston Villa confirmed today was 'The Warrior'. Guiseppe Bellusci joins the side from Torino for a fee of 4.2 million pounds. Hopefully he fares better for Villa than he did in real life for Leeds! He has great defensive stats, and can also pass a ball. Hopefully, he will be a steal for us. Secondly, we confirmed the free transfer of Jan Oblak. He had many many offers on the table, and we are very pleased he chose us. He was actually offered more wage by Crystal Palace, but he told Zola personally, he wants to learn from Krul, and get some game time in the Europa League. Our final senior player to join the side was Alejandro Faurlin. The ex QPR player had been released in the summer and we saw it a great opportunity to give him another chance. He is a good all round midfielder and can provide very good back up to the likes of Delph.
An another footnote we signed a young Greek player called Kostas Tsionas on a free transfer. We feel with the right training, and effective tutoring, Kostas can become a brilliant player for the side.

There were no outgoings from Villa Park to report today.

The chairman has spoke about missing the transfer of the highly rated youngster Andre Alves. "Well he is a talent. We know, one day he will the best player on the planet and we were very saddened that he decided to join City. With our youth category and setup, we thought he would've loved to come through an academy that can boast the names of Gary Cahill, Gareth Barry, Gabby Agbonlahor, and played a part in making Daniel Sturridge. But it's his decision and we respect that, we respect that City are a huge club, and one day he will be a world beater. All the best Andre."

With the transfer deadline passing, Brown and Zola's attention can now turn back to performances in the Premier League.

Last edited:
Abner wouldn't of moved to me? :(

Oooo I see City got him in stead :@

Last edited:
I was wondering how you decided the transfer of Andre Alves. There were 4 teams interested in him ( Man Utd, Man City, Villa, Sunderland) so how did you decide on Man City?

It was very tough, all teams have good facilities, all quite big clubs (Man Utd obviously biggest) and other factors

All the clubs shared very similar factors

But the two clubs shared something different

Man Utd - Better history

Man City - Won the league the last two seasons.

And I thought he would join the team with most recent success (he has ambition stats)

It was very tough, all teams have good facilities, all quite big clubs (Man Utd obviously biggest) and other factors

All the clubs shared very similar factors

But the two clubs shared something different

Man Utd - Better history

Man City - Won the league the last two seasons.

And I thought he would join the team with most recent success (he has ambition stats)

I tried to word the question in a way that I wasn't complaining about it. I am purely just interested to see how you decide for different transfers. It looks like I am going to have to start winning competitions in order to get the top youngsters.

Oh yeah I knew you wasn't. Not always will youngsters join the best team in those situations I look at the players personal attributes

Back