English Premier League Chairman Game

wph8.png

safc-large.png
Roy Hodgson Does The Buisness

Transfer deadline day proves to be a active day for newly appointed Sunderland manger Roy Hodgson, bringing in a total of 6 signings costing the club a measly £9.9M. In the mist of the market there was also the departure of 1 player.

2013_2014_17578_500225.jpg

Sunderland kick started the day by signing the 23 year old Algerian left back Faouzi Ghoulam from Seria A side Napoli for the fee of £7 Million. The club was seriously lacking a premier league worthy left back and Roy Hodgson believes this youngster has the potential to take the league by storm. Chairman Ryan Thurlow was also heavily involved in the push for this transfer and claims his club have the facilities and depth to welcome Ghoulam with open arms.

Anderson_Lu%C3%ADs_de_Abreu_Oliveira.png
h_head_116653.png

Manchester United and Sunderland were in business this transfer market with central midfielder Anderson joining Sunderland on a free transfer. Many people will see Anderson as a flop in recent years, but Hodgson believes he has the big game mindset and knowledge to help the club to success. He released the following statement in a recent press conference; "Anderson has played in numerous amounts of cup finals, to me that is what the club was lacking. You need experience to help with certain situations, and this signing is a part of the foundation for us."

20 year old Angelo Henriquez has also took pen to paper and signed a season long loan deal with Sunderland with the possibility of re-call in January.

66418.png

Unknown talent Youssef Msakni, 23 year old Turkish midfeilder gets the chance to join the biggest league in the world with Sunderland activating his £1.4 Million release clause. Msakni has already played 26 games for his old club Lekhwiya this season, gaining 7 goals, 9 assists and boasting an average rating of 7.61.

Clubs other news this window;
-Ex Man City player Bacary Sagna is said to have joined the club in a deal worth 1.5 Million
-Newcastle complete deal with Sunderland over young defensive midfielder Liam Bridcutt on a deal worth £5 Million, including the transfer of Cheik Tiote to Sunderland for free.
-​

Last edited:
Can anyone let me know who Stoke got? Can't get to laptop till late tomorrow :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug, Sep-Oct, Nov-Dec, Jan, Feb-Mar and Apr-May

This was suggested by Lewie. He was suggesting this is how I do my updates. That would mean I have to do another month tonight and upload it and then wait a couple of days and do Nov-December (Jan 1st) that would be where the window opens then wait another 2-3 days and do Feb-Mar and then wait another 2-3 days and do Apr-May and so on

Back