Perhaps, but I'd feel much happier not having to worry about dealing with necessary player sales.

I don't fully understand?

It's same to the previous game, the transfers are taken out of the balance and if you want you can set a transfer budget, although in this game it'd be recommended you set a transfer budget so your manager has less chance of blowing your budget

I don't fully understand?

It's same to the previous game, the transfers are taken out of the balance and if you want you can set a transfer budget, although in this game it'd be recommended you set a transfer budget so your manager has less chance of blowing your budget

I mean if I work in a similar fashion to the budget set, I can keep an eye on my overall budget a lot better

I mean if I work in a similar fashion to the budget set, I can keep an eye on my overall budget a lot better

Ah I understand, you can do that if you want. It's upto each chairman whether they wanna spend more with the balance or stick to only spending a certain amount of budget.

If you wanna change your budget. Like in previous game just email me and I'll change it. I'll begin dealing with requests though when the game begins

Last edited:
I don't fully understand but being from Sunderland i'll take sunderland if no-one else will!

they had to put Drogba in pair with Torres, cuz they need someone to score goals
grin.gif

Last edited:
30m to spend. :p Not massive, but it's the highest I could have chose at the time.

So our money is balance + tranfer budget? We can freely change the budgets and for ex. add money from transfer budget to balance?

Before I start I'll go over any rules again but I got a driving lesson now, so if someone fully understands the rules could you explain them to people who don't understand as much.

Also any requests has to be sent to me by email, not on the thread

I feel like I'm taking enough off him and Disclaimer as it stands if I create a banner they'd have to be my own or I trust you to get your own club badges off the internet