TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- Changed role for MCR, new PIs added
- Changed Duty for DM, new PIs added
- Tweaked dribbling for AMC

Guys, I find this updated just EPIC :p I'm getting 30% buff to attack and defense is on the same solid level. I scored record amount of goals on testing stand after 60 matches with this new version!

After 60 matches on my testign stand - Old version: 90 scored 71 conceded. New version 121 scored 72 conceded.

TTF,

I'm just afraid about your Conceded Goals...
72 conceded seems really important no ?

Or It's just your testing game maybe ?

I'm doing amazing with Spartak Moscow. Instant succes! Beat Milan 4-0 away and also just beat CSKA 3-1 away

15 games so far. 12 wins, 3 draws (lost on pen in the cup). Matias Fernandez is doing great

TTF,

I'm just afraid about your Conceded Goals...
72 conceded seems really important no ?

Or It's just your testing game maybe ?

Don't worry because it's testing stand and it has very rough environment in order to give tactics stress test.

For compare V7 conceded 72 goals after 60 games but any other “average” tactic usually concede about 120 goals :p

Don't worry because it's testing stand and it has very rough environment in order to give tactics stress test.

For compare V7 conceded 72 goals after 60 games but any other “average” tactic usually concede about 120 goals :p

Ok, Thx
I will test this one after the end of my season, using Unreal now since 3 years.
Your new one looks GREAT

totalfootballfan9 i have one question! can i have both dl/dr like dr set up (complete wing back attack and all the same instructions) or will be to attacking ?? asking because i yust love how the dr play last match against sporting away she scores hattrick :)

Just a question: what pitch size do you use? Awesome tactic, "I'm lovin' it".

Ooppss... Guys, I just noticed that I uploaded wrong version. AMC shouldn't have "Dribble Less" PI. You can redownload the tactic or just remove this PI from him.

Btw, I'm testing much deeper D-Line right now... so far getting good result but need to play more matches. I'll report how it went when finish.

totalfootballfan9 i have one question! can i have both dl/dr like dr set up (complete wing back attack and all the same instructions) or will be to attacking ?? asking because i yust love how the dr play last match against sporting away she scores hattrick :)

I find that having DL on "Attack" is extremely risky... Yes, one match it can be very effective but other match it could be catastrophic. :p

Just a question: what pitch size do you use? Awesome tactic, "I'm lovin' it".

I use average size.

It's not working very good for me. I'm playing with SL Benfica and i lost first 2 pre season matches (4-12 vs zenith and 2-0 vs houston) won 1 (2-1 vs columbus) and draw another one (1-1 vs FC dallas) :(

What is the focus for individual training for every player? Thanks!

Hi TTF

So...if I have understand your default result is a 2-1 win? Mumble mumble...with the Unreal tactics the results were completely different!

FM2014 is moving into it's final breaths, and the majority of the community ahs played and played and played and played the game.

What you ask Alex is crucial for a role to be covered efficiently, however, it should be obviosue that when you highlight a role you can look at the player, his pererences and alter it to fit the tactic better. Should not be need for OI for player training.

CWB needs CWB training, if young then maybe some crossing and positioning or stamina before you start his overall training.
As preferences, all wingbacks with a slither of pace needs for example to learn the abiletiy: knock ball past opponent when taking him on.
You can also train them to hug left/right side when going forward, IF thats what you're tactic requires.

AS for AML, a winger shoudl stay winde shoudl he not, and a IF shoudl learn to cut inside.... see the patern?

Just use what you have learned from this game so far, as its the same most of us do. Mroe self controll gives more confidence and a better manager experience.

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I've finished testing "much deeper D-Line" and got very good results with it. Attack stayed on the same level but goals conceded and CCC against me dropped sufficiently.

Hi TFF thanks for sharing! Did you remove the off side trap? Because playing in Much deeper D-Line and Offside trap it's a contradiction.

Hi TFF thanks for sharing! Did you remove the off side trap? Because playing in Much deeper D-Line and Offside trap it's a contradiction.

No, I didn't remove offside trap.

I don't see any contradiction between offside trap and deep d-line. When you use offside trap you simple ask your 4 defenders stay inline that’s all... but how deep or high this line will be doesn't matter.

No he didn't, off side trap is still used on v9.

Holy ****, this tactic is amazing, defeated Bayern 4-1 at home, never been able to beat them scrubs.

Always a fan TFF.

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I've finished testing "much deeper D-Line" and got very good results with it. Attack stayed on the same level but goals conceded and CCC against me dropped sufficiently.

Do you have change tactic in OP ?