EPL Online Game! (Now Full) - Post Interest Only for Waiting List.

Jono4903

Reaction score
EPL Online Game! - Looking for 2 More Commited Players! (Nearly in the Summer, 2013)

We have started up a new online English Premier League set up! We were involved with one of which we did for 2 seasons with a host who got less commited as the game went along and the save kinda died out due to this. So we decided that we were gonna set up our own game instead. There are 3 of us so far and we are incredibly commited and very active gamers Online. We are looking at people to take clubs who are outside the top 9 let's say, so that will mean nobody can take Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle, Everton and Fulham, and so if anyone is interested in joining then either add Jono6895 on Steam, or post your interest on this thread. The following teams are taken by the following Steam names:

Jono6895 - Southampton (Formerly Wigan) - Host
JWynne8 - Liverpool (Formerly Norwich)
reecegibbs - Newcastle (Formerly West Brom and Aston Villa)
diofreak - Reading
Wiganlover - West Ham (Formerly Swansea and Wigan)
sean_macleod1986 - Stoke City

Here is an image of the League Table after the first season:

View attachment 311481

The Steam Names stated below are on the waiting list, in case anyone drops out:

MatthewKey - QPR

It's also worth noting that we will be using the LFCMarshall's January transfer updates to keep the game up to date with the latest transfer deals, it was released on the 2nd of February. This is the one we will use.

All of the 3 slots that were remaining have been selected. Thanks to everybody who showed interest, and anybody who hasn't been chosen, as stated will be on the waiting list unless they say otherwise. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello, I have been playing since 2010. I would really appreciate joining your league. Can I join?

Hello, I have been playing since 2010. I would really appreciate joining your league. Can I join?

Definitely mate, your in! Add me on steam, Jono6895, then we can sort out what team you are etc. The game will be starting tomorrow by the way, as that's when the LFCMarshall's update comes out. Glad to have you in buddy! :D

Thanks for the quick reply! I have already added you as a friend on Steam. My username is brandonro123. My team will be Swansea!

Can I join? What teams are left?

Yeah of course you can buddy! Add matthewswain95 on steam then he will sort it out for you buddy, Liverpool, Stoke, Newcastle and Swansea have been taken so far! :)

Ok, I will be Tottenham :)

Can't be any of the so call 'top 5' I'm afraid mate, so that means no Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal or Tottenham. So add us on steam and we will discuss it on there? :)

Sorry. Wrong user name. My user name is robrandon. The other one was for my son haha.

You need to add me on Steam mate before we possibly give your place to someone else with the amount of interest, so do it ASAP.

could i have sunderland? :) Reece_Gibbs

Possibly mate, we have 7 people interested so far mate, so will you be very commited to the set up? Just making sure, before we make any final decisions, just don't want the game to be slow with 6 people involved!:)

You need to add me on Steam mate before we possibly give your place to someone else with the amount of interest, so do it ASAP.

Possibly mate, we have 7 people interested so far mate, so will you be very commited to the set up? Just making sure, before we make any final decisions, just don't want the game to be slow with 6 people involved!:)

i know what you mean mate, yeah i cant find any active leagues to be fair so yeah ill give this a go mate :)

i know what you mean mate, yeah i cant find any active leagues to be fair so yeah ill give this a go mate :)

Well I've seen that you have set up a number of Online Game threads? So I hope you will be commited to this one rather than any other, if so then your in! :)

Well I've seen that you have set up a number of Online Game threads? So I hope you will be commited to this one rather than any other, if so then your in! :)

thats what i mean mate ive been trying to find active leagues for a while, but barely get anyone active...

thats what i mean mate ive been trying to find active leagues for a while, but barely get anyone active...

Well were definitely active buddy, so if that's the case your definitely in now then mate! We did 2 whole seasons and then the guy who was hosting got less active, was so gutted after going for so long tbf, but this one is definitely going to be on the ball! Great to have you mate!:)

Hello, could i join game? Pls invest some time updating thread with available and taken teams (-top5).

steam name: diofreak