EPL Online Game! (Now Full) - Post Interest Only for Waiting List.

Hi mate , i'd like to join in aswell if you still have room . I'll take Liverpool if it's ok , my steam id is unitedk71

What your steam name Jono?

Hello, could i join game? Pls invest some time updating thread with available and taken teams (-top5).

steam name: diofreak

Hi mate , i'd like to join in aswell if you still have room . I'll take Liverpool if it's ok , my steam id is unitedk71

We are going to decide who will get in, in the last spot from the 6, 5 of which have already been taken, from you guys and another guy who comes under the Steam name Mike. Quite unsure who to pick atm, so when will you guys mostly be available?
and how commited will you be? Also, what team would you each like to be, obviously not from the teams taken, of which are noted on the first post? :) Thanks in advance! p.s. Liverpool are taken.

Last edited:
I can play everyday, and i usualy prefer long term games. I work too so my free hours are after 6-7 p.m.

I can play everyday, and i usualy prefer long term games. I work too so my free hours are after 6-7 p.m.

Well this is definitely going to be a long term game, no doubt about that. Sometimes we may want to start at around 5:00 though, so I'm unsure about that side of things. But on the other hand, what team would you choose if you were chosen? Thanks in advance.

I am not UK based but from Greece (GMT +2) so it is 5p.m. for you. Regarding the teams, i have no problem at all, would prefer Tottenham but if taken i can manage Everton or even Fulham.

I am not UK based but from Greece (GMT +2) so it is 5p.m. for you. Regarding the teams, i have no problem at all, would prefer Tottenham but if taken i can manage Everton or even Fulham.

Yes that's good news then mate, perfect timing in all honesty, which is promising! Everton and Fulham are both available if you are to be selected, but nobody is aloud any of the so call 'Top 5', so Tottenham will be managed by AVB anyway! :)

Then Everton it is, if i am to be selected :) Will keep an eye on the thread for further notice!

Then Everton it is, if i am to be selected :) Will keep an eye on the thread for further notice!

Okay buddy, no worries! Just waiting for replies from the others to see what they say and what their preferences are etc really, then we will decide who is the most viable option to take the 6th spot! :)

i will join can i use Arsenal or Everton?

Well what times will you mostly be on mate, what times will you be available during the week and weekends? and how committed will you be to the long term of this Online Game? As we only have one space left now, and I have to choose from several people for that last spot.

I will be able to play everyday and I want this one to proceed during a long time. Can I please have QPR?

any chance of joining in m8 i can play most evenings any day of the week...

We will put you on the list to choose from, but what do you mean by 'most evenings' and how commited will you be for the long term? Also, what team would you like to be if you are selected and what's your Steam name buddy?:)

I will be able to play everyday and I want this one to proceed during a long time. Can I please have QPR?

From which times would that be then mate, just need to make sure? We will be playing from 5:00 almost very evening onwards, and if you are chosen QPR are yours!:)

We will put you on the list to choose from, but what do you mean by 'most evenings' and how commited will you be for the long term? Also, what team would you like to be if you are selected and what's your Steam name buddy?:)
Well i can play most evenings when im not working.My steam addy is steff318.What teams are available still to choose from.I would be very commited to this to be honest m8 as i enjoy playing with folk who are the same as me

From which times would that be then mate, just need to make sure? We will be playing from 5:00 almost very evening onwards, and if you are chosen QPR are yours!:)

Steam name: FernandoMarkie

And I will be West Brom please

Well we have to choose from a number of people to take the last spot mate, so it's not guaranteed that you will be chosen. So what times will you be available and how commited will you be to the set up? Just need to make sure, this will go towards the decision.

matthewkee can i join in

It's me you should be asking mate haha! But we only have and I will repeat, one available slot left and so far we have to decide from 6 people. So what times will you be available from, how commited will you be? and what team would you like to be if you were selected?