EPL Online Game! (Now Full) - Post Interest Only for Waiting List.

I am available everyday. Any time on weekends. Weekdays from 5:30pm onwards.

I am available everyday. Any time on weekends. Weekdays from 5:30pm onwards.

Around what time would you be available till, and say if you were to lose your first few games, would you quit or would you stay on and fight? Just making sure, really cracking down on who will be the most commited for that final spot.

It's me you should be asking mate haha! But we only have and I will repeat, one available slot left and so far we have to decide from 6 people. So what times will you be available from, how commited will you be? and what team would you like to be if you were selected?

can i be southhampton or reading. i will be southhampton if no one is them if not i will be reading. i can play all days of the week for about 3 hours to 8 hours

Anytime of night as well! No I don't quit, part and parcel of Football Manager is losing from time to time.

But im not going to lie.. I am not waiting about, its football manager.. not deal or no deal.

can i be southhampton or reading. i will be southhampton if no one is them if not i will be reading. i can play all days of the week for about 3 hours to 8 hours

Well like I said mate, there is no guarantee you will be chosen. Well what tmes would in terms of from and till?

Well like I said mate, there is no guarantee you will be chosen. Well what tmes would in terms of from and till?
monday to friday i can be on from about 4am-9pm and on weekends from 9am-9pm normally sometimes more sometimes less normally that or more tho

Anytime of night as well! No I don't quit, part and parcel of Football Manager is losing from time to time.

But im not going to lie.. I am not waiting about, its football manager.. not deal or no deal.

Okay mate, just making sure. Yeah your right there, and this is starting at 7:30 tonight so I'm deciding sometime before then, so if you don't want to join due to that then drop out buddy, I need to make sure the last member who joins is commited, that's the thing.

Okay mate, just making sure. Yeah your right there, and this is starting at 7:30 tonight so I'm deciding sometime before then, so if you don't want to join due to that then drop out buddy, I need to make sure the last member who joins is commited, that's the thing.
i definately want to join and i will be committed as long as everyone else i want to play with others lots

Drop me out, thank you anyways. I'm kind of bored at the moment so will end up joining another one before hand. I won't waste your time.

i definately want to join and i will be committed as long as everyone else i want to play with others lots

Hmmmm.. It's the times which could be an issue mate, it's not till long enough buddy I'm afraid.

Drop me out, thank you anyways. I'm kind of bored at the moment so will end up joining another one before hand. I won't waste your time.

Yeah no worries buddy, thanks for your interest and letting us know anyway! :)

for today i will be avaliable at 7 till 9 and same for most nights if u want me to

Yeah that's the thing mate, we want to play till later than that. So I don't think you will be joining mate I'm afraid, sorry about that.

I have decided the last spot will be between Mike, diofreak and MatthewKey in no particular order, I will decide who get's it in the next few hours. No more interest will be considered from now and whoever wasn't selected will be on the waiting list unless they say otherwise. Thank you!

I have decided we will give the 6th and final spot to the Steam Name of Mike, simply due to the fact that he fits all the times that we will be playing on everyday and he seems like a really sound guy! Thanks to all of the other people who were interested, and if you want to be on the waiting list when a slot comes available, you can be! Thanks! :)

I can play with you guys?

I'm afraid you would now have to be on the waiting list mate, as we are full up atm, if that's okay with you then we will put your name down for it? If not I understand!

Looking for 2 more commited members to join now guys, would be greatful for interest, nearly in the Summer of 2013 and all is going well, we have 4 very commited members and were looking for 2 more to take it to 6! Thanks in advance! :)

i'd definitely be interested. steam name is : Jennerman

What's the transfers like? did everyone jump in and pick all the wonders up? or is there a few talents lurking around still?