EPL Online Game! (Now Full) - Post Interest Only for Waiting List.

****** good game last night

Beating united 2-1 away to stay up on last game of the season was brilliant looking forward to today very much

****** good game last night

Beating united 2-1 away to stay up on last game of the season was brilliant looking forward to today very much

Superb win mate, can't wait for next season already! With you getting that win, and away as well, it's looking very promising for you!

i'd definitely be interested. steam name is : Jennerman

What's the transfers like? did everyone jump in and pick all the wonders up? or is there a few talents lurking around still?

I've added you on Steam mate, not sure if you can join though now as 3 people have added me and shown interest, and I don't want to get too many people as the Game will go really slow and take a while, which I'm trying to avoid! But most of the Brazilian young ones such as Ademilson and Nem are at a relegated Wigan team who are unmanaged, so you can pick them up for cheap anyway! and there is plenty of players out on the market on top of that anyway! :)

Sweet. I try to avoid getting all the monsters and go for new un-noticed yet golden players anyway, makes it a bit more interesting lol. Let me know what the story is, if one of those drop out i'm definitely down.

any space in this game, am very keen to get in a long term game

Understand you dont want to too many players but would be interested on being on waiting list if a space crops up, cheers!

any space in this game, am very keen to get in a long term game

What times you available from and till mate? Just curious!

Understand you dont want to too many players but would be interested on being on waiting list if a space crops up, cheers!

What times would you be available from and till mate? and have you had any past experience in any online games? Thanks in advance!

I am very interested in joining your game guys. I been looking for this kind of games all over google :)

My timetable whould be from 15:00 till next morning :D

I'm maddisonshoops.. Was a member of football manager live for around 3 years. I've been reading your posts, and I was wondering how I go about creating a league. I'd really appreciate if you could spare 5 mins and explain how to set it up... And most importantly I'm dying to know if all teams in the league can buy any player in the game world? If I were to start as say qpr? Would someone start with more transfer money if they were say Liverpool!?? Can the league contain teams from other countries?.. Thank you mate be nice if you could explain a little. Cheers. Maddisonshoops

I am very interested in joining your game guys. I been looking for this kind of games all over google :)

My timetable whould be from 15:00 till next morning :D

I will strongly consider you then considering your the only one who seems to have got back to me mate, are you a very commited player and have you been part of an online game before? Just need to fill that last 6th spot up with someone commited, as the rest have been here for ages, just need the final peice to the jigsaw! :)

I'm maddisonshoops.. Was a member of football manager live for around 3 years. I've been reading your posts, and I was wondering how I go about creating a league. I'd really appreciate if you could spare 5 mins and explain how to set it up... And most importantly I'm dying to know if all teams in the league can buy any player in the game world? If I were to start as say qpr? Would someone start with more transfer money if they were say Liverpool!?? Can the league contain teams from other countries?.. Thank you mate be nice if you could explain a little. Cheers. Maddisonshoops

Alright mate! Well basically, you go on the 'create an online game' option on the Football Manager home screen and from here you select the name of your online game along with the password. Then you can select the leagues you would like etc, with rules restricting people from going certain clubs etc, which the people must stick by. Most people post interest on here and to be quite frank mate, half of them aren't commited as they say they are, so you need to look for the right people out there, they may be hard to find but once you have them your up and running to make a successful online game! :) I personally don't let anyone go the 'Top 5' sides as the results would be handed out to them on a silver platter basically without hardly any skill, so if you want it to be a challenge, I recommend this, or maybe even no 'Top 7' if you want to make it that bit better! People will have the budget's set on the game mate, therefore Liverpool say could have 20 mil, same with QPR, where as small clubs like say Wigan/Reading would have about 7 mil. That's the way it works. Everyone in the GameWorld can buy which ever player they like yes, but competition will be almost guaranteed for the top talents such as Ademilson, Adryan, namely the Brazilian ones who are the most well known. The league can contain clubs from other countries, but only if you edit that using thre Editor before hand, which can be quite complecated. But you can load as many leagues as you like in the game anyway! Hope this helped mate! :)

Last edited:
I have been involved in online games on other forums but found myself frustrated when the host quit, however it seems you already have a good set up!

Available most of of this week all time due to half term, and then most days from 1- late evening

cheers in advance

I have been involved in online games on other forums but found myself frustrated when the host quit, however it seems you already have a good set up!

Available most of of this week all time due to half term, and then most days from 1- late evening

cheers in advance

We have 5 people who are tip top commited including me, the best ones are the Online Games with people who have all been let down before, and that's exactly what we are, but there is no way I will be leaving any time soon anyway! :) So you will be available from 5 onwards when your not on half term anyway is that? Just checking buddy, need to really crack down on this final place so I'm sorry about all the questions! :)

Yeah when its not half term im avalible from 5 onwards almost every day :) (except mondays and wednesdays between 7.30 and 9.30 im busy these two hours) apart from that im fine!

Yeah when its not half term im avalible from 5 onwards almost every day :) (except mondays and wednesdays between 7.30 and 9.30 im busy these two hours) apart from that im fine!

Would it be okay if we played on without you on them days mate? Just wondering, just in case we may want to! Thanks once again in advance mate! :)

I will strongly consider you then considering your the only one who seems to have got back to me mate, are you a very commited player and have you been part of an online game before? Just need to fill that last 6th spot up with someone commited, as the rest have been here for ages, just need the final peice to the jigsaw! :)
I am very commited of course. I got online gaming experience since 2005 with different games, FM i am playing online for two years now

Yeah thats all fine, will have to put faith in my assistant haha

So guys, is that 6th slot opened or not?

Sorry the space is taken for now, but I have had so many people posting interest on here but then withdrawing for not doing so well, being in the relgation zone or just not being consistant and rage quiting etc. There are 4 of us who are full on commited, we have 2 more who we are unsure about as they have been here for 2 days. So if you are interested then make sure you have a good reason to be, and don't quit if you are to join after a while, thanks in advance! :)

Of course i will be serious, i never quit even if i am doing bad. Give me your steam name so we can communicate over steam messages it is much easier

Of course i will be serious, i never quit even if i am doing bad. Give me your steam name so we can communicate over steam messages it is much easier

Im sick and tired of people posting their interest and not lasting very long, so I hope you do if we do let you join mate. My team name is Jono6895 also.