I just emailed Greenman and they sent me my key! Dont ask dont get!

Just gone into my e-mails to send them an e-mail and I have my key already there from 10 mins ago! :D

***** about to get real! Now do steam unlock it or what i activated the key, will it just start downloading on release... i got my beta late last year so not sure

***** about to get real! Now do steam unlock it or what i activated the key, will it just start downloading on release... i got my beta late last year so not sure

The release needs the "go" word from the people responsible for giving the green light-then it unlocks. I think you install it yourself. I think-could be wrong

That's the least technical way I can think of describing it lol

I ordered mine from game last week but still ain't got code sent through while one of my mates ordered it from same site a few days after me n got his straight away so weird I dunno why they didn't just do it like last year where got code straight away on confirmation order page but anyways I'll keep fingers crossed but got a feeling in going to have to give them a ring on fri at this point.

Think chill pills need to be taken with big breaths. This from Miles via Twitter:

" There is no beta version released, or available at all as it hasn't been built."

And I just got my key. All I need to do now is work out what grub to buy, close the curtains, unplug the phone and say goodbye to friends :D

Last edited:
Think chill pills need to be taken with big breaths. This from Miles via Twitter:

" There is no beta version released, or available at all as it hasn't been built."

I saw this on twitter and pulled my very best disappointed face. I just hope he's trying to cool people down and will get the beta out there soon. Not sure how long it will take to build but surely they can't be over 48 hours away or this will be a real shame!

I saw this on twitter and pulled my very best disappointed face. I just hope he's trying to cool people down and will get the beta out there soon. Not sure how long it will take to build but surely they can't be over 48 hours away or this will be a real shame!

I won't even hazard a guess how long it takes tbh-it's something out of my league (no pun intended).

But there are certainly some people reacting badly to his tweets thats for sure

Don't take any notice to miles he talks so much **** he's obviously just bluffing they will def release beta by fri else they would of just damaged all the hype saying if you pre order u can play 2 weeks early and games sites wouldn't be sending codes out to people

I think Miles is pulling a leg there. They are loving the anticipation. Thats what i'm going with anyways. Tonight we FM15

Far more likely codes get sent out tonight, possible pre-load tomorrow, midnight thursday/friday it unlocks maybe.

Nobody is FM15ing tonight

Far more likely codes get sent out tonight, possible pre-load tomorrow, midnight thursday/friday it unlocks maybe.

Nobody is FM15ing tonight
Curses on your negativity sir. Think positive.