If i buy from steam on friday can i still play beta version?

I'm not sure if it's too late to get the beta code from Steam now. I was going to preorder for the beta but it no longer mentions it on my Steam.

I think you get access to the beta when ever you order before release date,
that is what happened in previous years

I think the beta offer ran out at midnight last night

Im usually a very patient person but not when it comes to this time every year since the beta has been introduced :$

I do admit I can be incredibly patient when it comes to new releases. But this one is different. The hype train is at full speed.

Dam you Miles and your SI peeps!!!!! lol

I do admit I can be incredibly patient when it comes to new releases. But this one is different. The hype train is at full speed.

Dam you Miles and your SI peeps!!!!! lol

The thread over at the SI forum is hillarious.

PRESS F5 REFRESH, Any news yet? I got a feeling its today, i think its called stupidity.

Greenman gaming will no doubt make me wait anyway

Wow time is dragging! Wish they would just release it now

The thread over at the SI forum is hillarious.

PRESS F5 REFRESH, Any news yet? I got a feeling its today, i think its called stupidity.

Greenman gaming will no doubt make me wait anyway

Yeah pre-ordered first time with Greenman myself (only because of 25% off voucher).

the waiting game for the key begins. Not quite at the F5 spam yet though lol. Still hedging my bets on a Friday release myself.

Yeah pre-ordered first time with Greenman myself (only because of 25% off voucher).

the waiting game for the key begins. Not quite at the F5 spam yet though lol. Still hedging my bets on a Friday release myself.
Anyone still got a voucher code?

Anyone still got a voucher code?

No idea. Only got mine because voted in Golden Joystick Awards (got XCom free aswell :D).

I know people do a referral thing or something so could try that

No idea. Only got mine because voted in Golden Joystick Awards (got XCom free aswell :D).

I know people do a referral thing or something so could try that
I've bought with greenman before using vouchers but never received one this year. Not paying £30 for it when previous years have cost me as little as £19.

Do the greenman beta codes come in an email or what? I got a confirmation of purchase email and order id number. But should it be showing up in my greenman account when i'm on there website, as under the orders tab at gmg .... i got nothing.

Do the greenman beta codes come in an email or what? I got a confirmation of purchase email and order id number. But should it be showing up in my greenman account when i'm on there website, as under the orders tab at gmg .... i got nothing.

Any keys show up in your games library and you also get an email. They can't release them until they get them themselves