I am so glad I went to Aldi this morning. Got my grub. My biscuits. My tea bags. Now time to sacrifice my contact with the outside world.

Is your telegraph broken?

Yassssssssssssssss, got tomorrow off, this will be good

I'm cool with not getting the code tonight due to the woman commitments mentioned earlier. However, I have a deliciously free weekend and if the beta is out tomorrow and I don't have my code I am going to go potty. Yeah, well on GD it clearly states "full beta access" so unless I have the code as soon as the beta is released I don't think the "full" applies too well!

LOL okay, mate, I'm engaged, and even I would gladly give up a meal with her (not that I really can, since we live together) to play this beta. xD

Downloading surprisingly fast. Took the **** last year with everyone downloading it.

LOL okay, mate, I'm engaged, and even I would gladly give up a meal with her (not that I really can, since we live together) to play this beta. xD

Ahh shiz it's live... So do I just dump her or...???

Its been emotional guys, like our own deadline day. Breaking news, rumours. Good banter. Enjoy your saves 90% done for me. Good luck

I'm thinking of doing a Zzezzy themed run where I try and roleplay as him. High discipline, limited player knowledge, 0 motivating and adaptability, max mental, tendency to sell any players when they hit a bad run of form. Any other suggestions on how to make it an authentic experience?

I'm thinking of doing a Zzezzy themed run where I try and roleplay as him. High discipline, limited player knowledge, 0 motivating and adaptability, max mental, tendency to sell any players when they hit a bad run of form. Any other suggestions on how to make it an authentic experience?

Call anyone, player or media, a **** if they disagree with you.

Ahh shiz it's live... So do I just dump her or...???

That's ridiculous. That's basically like asking "Oh, should I quit my job just to play more FM?"
Like honestly.
It's a definite yes.

Blsme previous manager even though he was replaced 7 months beforehand

Nope, I think you've got it nailed down. Don't forget to break down in transfer windows though and go mad when players don't want to join your club.

Oh bless the wifey she just came in with the shopping, and 2 big tins of celebrations and a box of kopperberg :)

Whatever happened to Zzezzy? I haven't seen him in ages.