Euro 2012 Match Discussion Thread

Poor from gerrard should have been out quicker and not turned his back on ball aswell.

That Debuchy is class (H)

Read that somewhere..

Yeah ManUtd thread after every ManUtd game.

When he gets caught of position, he shows no desire to get back at all. Also, Rami is really shaky at the back and his distribution has been poor.

Last edited:
We've been better than I thought we would be. 1-1 fair score so far

That Debuchy is class (H)

When he gets caught of position, he shows no desire to get back at all. Also, Rami is really shaky at the back and his distribution has been poor.
Yep that debuchy looks like good player!

This is the worst opening game England have played in last 20 years. They can be very happy with the score.

This is the worst opening game England have played in last 20 years. They can be very happy with the score.

They have defended really well and only conceded a goal because Hart's view was impeded. And they created 2 brilliant chances of which they scored one. The exact opposite, I think they have done really well.

Yeah i don't know why would anyone complain, you're playing very good game against side that on paper should rip you apart.

wut 0_o
do explain

They basicly can't play the ball out of their defence, and are to deep and to slow to counter attack effectively. France has complete control over midfield.

France has complete control over midfield.

And you think this is something unexpected? I would be very surprised to see anything else.

You're really doing exceptionally well considering the quality advantage France has in the midfield.

Think I've counted 4 wrong offside calls thus far, all against us.

pretty good performance. Pretty solid at the back, though we created very little (don't remember Welbeck ever having a chance). Would probably play same team again, as long as everyone is fit