Well hopefully we are allowed to instant result, otherwise I'll have to restart!

My season hasn't started yet but got a decent 3-4-3 tactic going. I hope we are too. :D I'm in group chat for the group. Name is on either Pg.1 or 2. Wanna join me?

My season hasn't started yet but got a decent 3-4-3 tactic going. I hope we are too. :D I'm in group chat for the group. Name is on either Pg.1 or 2. Wanna join me?

Sweet, yeah I'll join it. Didn't even realise there was a group chat, must have missed that message

View attachment 355249View attachment 355248View attachment 355247View attachment 355246

4th season over and what a season! Finished 6th in the league, although could've finished higher if we didn't have a spell where we went 10 games without a win, but we were voted as the best team in the league which was quite nice, although the fans didn't seem too impressed by it. Reached the semi of the Austrian FA Cup where I lost 5-0 to Red Bull Salzburg which was very disappointing to lose by so many. My new striker Umut Fidan finished as our top goalscorer so hopefully he will go on and bag 20 next season. Also, the board agreed a deal with Bordeaux for us to be their feeder club which helped massively as we got Rodrigo Castro on loan without paying any of his wages and he did really well! Not sure how well I will do next season as the board want me to sell players to ease the financial trouble we are in, but we will see how we get on!

********* PROMOTION **********
Finally I am out of league two and playing with the big boys!!! Keeping my core player,selling my young right back for 500k and using it for player wages helped loads! Goals were not a problem but playing 'Ill score one more than you' all season was a risk. Got to the quarters in the cup. Screenies attached. Here I come Premiership!!!

Was just wondering if anyone has moved on yet or are we all still bidding for glory in Austria! If we are has anyone moved to a different club? I have been linked to a couple of jobs, like LASK Linz and Wolfsberger but no offers yet!! Still carrying the fight with SV Horn...

View attachment 355086

Just had to post this! This is in the 2nd round of the FA Cup! :D Our team have had a click in form and are 7th in the league now. :)

Last edited:
Was just wondering if anyone has moved on yet or are we all still bidding for glory in Austria! If we are has anyone moved to a different club? I have been linked to a couple of jobs, like LASK Linz and Wolfsberger but no offers yet!! Still carrying the fight with SV Horn...

I don't think so, I've won the cup, before I got promoted, but best I've done since promotion is 2nd, splitting the Wien's. (I was 7 points off the title though)

OH DEAR>>>>

View attachment 355084

With me not being able to buy a win at the moment it may be only a matter of time before I get the nudge.... We are 9th in League and went out in the first round of the Cup to a lower League team!!!

I have applied for every job going in Austria for the last season and half with not a sniff of getting another job... now SV Horn have sacked their manager again... I have applied just to see if they will take me back...

View attachment 354930

Well its been 3 WHOLE YEARS since SV HORN sacked me and even when I applied to take over a year and half later they said no!! So has every other team in the country!!!

Will give it another year, but then I may have to think about re-starting this awesome game (H):)