View attachment 353899View attachment 353898View attachment 353894

Season 6 over and I finished 7th, it wasn't my end of season form that cost me this time it was my home form, I had the 2nd best away form in the league and the 2nd worst home form. We missed Umut Fidan as we created lots of chances but couldn't convert, so this summer will definitely be in the market for a striker or 2!

SEASON !

View attachment 353863

So my restart game hasn't gone too bad, was doing well till the last 10 games of the season then a dip in form again cost me!

Sold Salvatore for 300k in January...

Next season will still be loan and free transfers though...

Season 5 or 6, I lost count, second one in the top division. a.k.a. 2017/18

we're getting closer, again late season fitness killed us. we were one or two points behind RB Salzburg the whole season, well when you took into account the games in hand they had over us we were, but unfortunately late season fitness issues meant we couldn't capitalize on their mistakes during the run in.

View attachment 353810

Having already won the cup way back in season 2 I must be in the running for closest to moving nations, hopefully I can keep hold of my key players over the summer and add some more depth so I can afford to rotate more late season. Gschweidl's a beast, he scored 15 goals and got 15 assists last season and I've just knocked back a bid of 3.7mil for him.

Well season six has now been completed. A tough trasfer window saw me only gain a few 3* player that couldn't do much damage. The winter window was a lot better and I added to the teams quality for a strong finish. A mixed bag of results saw me have a very poor cup run and get kncoed out in the third round.
I sold my 31yr old CF for 700k to help with the debt (in last year of contract) and now SV Horn are being taken over my some ex pros.
Final league position of 5th has got me European football next season as well. I am letting a lot of my squads contracts run out this summer and aim to get quality instead of quantity. Screenies attached.

View attachment 353574
Alright im in!

Also, once you progress out of a country, do you have to start in the bottom league of the next? Or just any club you can get to?

Last edited:
Nice to see everyone who was from the Start still going on, I pretty much quit in the First half but Tempting to have a Re-Re-Run xD

I have absolutely nothing to do until September, so I should be able to play quite a few seasons if I focus fully on this save! Almost finished season 1 and I'll have an update later

My save has been corrupted somehow =/ First time it's ever happened to me so I have lost my save of this challenge.

But... I'm going to give it another go! But this time I'm going to give it a go in classic as it's much much quicker. Will update you guys when i've finished a season.

P.S. Has anyone got any idea why it may of corrupted in the first place so I can try and avoid it to happen again?

My save has been corrupted somehow =/ First time it's ever happened to me so I have lost my save of this challenge.

But... I'm going to give it another go! But this time I'm going to give it a go in classic as it's much much quicker. Will update you guys when i've finished a season.

P.S. Has anyone got any idea why it may of corrupted in the first place so I can try and avoid it to happen again?

NOOOOOOO!