Europe- The Alphabet Challenge

I may be a little late in staring this one, but will be starting tonight! Currently playing the the £1,000,000,000 endurance challenge, but I am smashing it in the second season(not hard when you have 435million transfer budget and 5million wage budget, and have signed a squad full of world class players), so hopefully this will keep my interest til FM13 comes along!!

almost a year and no job!!! not even first division job avaliable

I got a job last place in first division expected to finish 9th

Last edited:
I guess I was lucky to get a side that I was able to get to promotion first year... Belarus is just stupid, like nobody gets sacked..

So we managed to win the league in Belarus first year! This was totally unexpected and BATE didn't seem that unbeatable this year :)

View attachment 268168

Now I have to wait 130 days for the next round of the Cup... They have very strange dates in Belarus. So if I manage to win the cup, I can go on to Belgium!

Just started this challenge and played 9 games of league and won 9 so seems like promotion this year :)

Got a job in the Second League.. It's Eupen, they're are predicted to get promoted.

View attachment 269131
Well there we have it!! I am in the first division for at least another season!! Just lost too many games!!! No cup reports due to getting knocked out at the first hurdle!!! Next season will be different lol ..... to be continued ......