Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah make it 12 teams in each league, take some good teams out though so there are more world class players available

Yeah make it 12 teams in each league, take some good teams out though so there are more world class players available

Need to know what others think first though and what teams(Don't say teams that have already been picked)

If you do it, take out some half decent teams that havent been picked.

Will do mate

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

I was going to introduce something new - Each player has to pick 4 players from each position to keep in their team. The other good players will be auctioned off. Is this good or does it kill the game ?

This might be a daft question but how do i play this do i have to go on football manager or nything

This might be a daft question but how do i play this do i have to go on football manager or nything

You don't play at all. You just PM me bids on auctions.
What is your opinion of the discussions me and Joe are having to improve the game.

Will do mate

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

I was going to introduce something new - Each player has to pick 4 players from each position to keep in their team. The other good players will be auctioned off. Is this good or does it kill the game ?
Explain, i dont get it? so you have 4 goalkeepers, 4 defenders, 4 midfielders and 4 attackers?

k m8 thanks so i just private messgae you if i want to mae a bid for a player but i saw you have groups how do we play matches

Explain, i dont get it? so you have 4 goalkeepers, 4 defenders, 4 midfielders and 4 attackers?

No , you pick one from each position to have in your team then the rest get auctioned. Or you could just pick 5 players from any position to keep.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

k m8 thanks so i just private messgae you if i want to mae a bid for a player but i saw you have groups how do we play matches

You don't I holiday a week then screenshot the in-game results of each team and post them on a story thread. I will post the Auction list of players up once all teams are taken.

So you have 1 gk, 1 lb, 1 cb etc, if so i dont think that would work, as some people in auction games like a deep team

So you have 1 gk, 1 lb, 1 cb etc, if so i dont think that would work, as some people in auction games like a deep team

It was just a suggestion. I would just keep the normal teams. What do you think about auctioning managers ?

It was just a suggestion. I would just keep the normal teams. What do you think about auctioning managers ?
Yeah that a definite IMO, you should be able to use any manager from any club though, even the ones that are being used. so for example, someone who is playing as arsenal could get wenger/

Yeah that a definite IMO, you should be able to use any manager from any club though, even the ones that are being used. so for example, someone who is playing as arsenal could get wenger/

You get a choice if you want to keep your manager or not. Do you mean duplicate a manager ?

You get a choice if you want to keep your manager or not. Do you mean duplicate a manager ?
You should start with no manager, when doing the db you make him an assistant though, so when you holiday he takes charge.

sorry m8 i didnt know you replied

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

i think you should keep noral squads aswell instead of picking 5 players

Status
Not open for further replies.