Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take Roma mate :), And btw, do we PM you our bids or simply post them?

I want to give t a go but I'm not sure I fully understand how to do it... Since no one said them yet can I be athletico Madrid? Forlan and aguero r unstoppable...

I want to give t a go but I'm not sure I fully understand how to do it... Since no one said them yet can I be athletico Madrid? Forlan and aguero r unstoppable...

Sorry mate but athletico madrid aren't in it could you please pick a team on the OP , what can I help you understand mate ?

Last edited:
hey mate could i take werder bremen?also i was wonderin about the pm thing cuz i dont really get it...

hey mate could i take werder bremen?also i was wonderin about the pm thing cuz i dont really get it...

When all teams are taken I will put a list of players up which you can bid for 12 of them with the budget you have. You will then PM me with your bids and the highest bid for players will mean that person will get the player. You do not play FM 2010 at any point. when all auctions are done you will have 48 hours to trade. Then I will create a story thread to keep you informed regularly about how your team is doing.

Ahhh I think I get it... Fro the teams at the start could I have benifica... :D.

hey mate can i be wolfsburg if there available thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.