Status
Not open for further replies.
But why when he can start as manager oO)
Because the whole point of an auction game is to pick the formation, lets say i have Rafa Benitez, and you put him as manager, when you take over to put the formation i want, rafa is no longer at the club, because YOU replaced him. When he is the assistant and you holiday, he picks the team but uses the formation i want, and just implements his style into it.

Because the whole point of an auction game is to pick the formation, lets say i have Rafa Benitez, and you put him as manager, when you take over to put the formation i want, rafa is no longer at the club, because YOU replaced him. When he is the assistant and you holiday, he picks the team but uses the formation i want, and just implements his style into it.

Ok then mate I will do that. But I don't replace him I am unemployed. Still I will do what you suggested mate :D

Would anyone like managers or stadiums to be in the auction as well ?
If you do bid for a manager in an auction then your current manager will be dispersed from the club you are at.

I think stadiums would be a good idea, not sure what you mean with managers ?

I'd take the Allianz Arena Bayern Munichs stadium, and if you mean managers as assisnants to you i would like Jose Mourinho

I think stadiums would be a good idea, not sure what you mean with managers ?

I'd take the Allianz Arena Bayern Munichs stadium, and if you mean managers as assisnants to you i would like Jose Mourinho

You don't choose managers or stadiums , I put them up for auction and you bid for them with the budget you have. You must not EXCEDE your budgets. Auction list will be put up when all teams are taken

How do I play mate ?

I put an auction list of players up and you bid for the players you want. Please read the OP for the rules and schedule. This will then turn into a story thread and I will put screenshots of each teams results , formations etc.

You don't choose managers or stadiums , I put them up for auction and you bid for them with the budget you have. You must not EXCEDE your budgets. Auction list will be put up when all teams are taken

oryt so are we not actually playing the game ? its all played on hoilday and you make a story out of it ?

how you deciding who gets first pick etc.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

... seeing as no one has taken them can i have bayern munich instead of man united

go on then i'll take juventus

Sevilla please
So are we just acutioning off the good players which aren't in the teams in the 2 leagues?

ill have lyon

Sevilla please
So are we just acutioning off the good players which aren't in the teams in the 2 leagues?

Your both in. Yes we auction off the players from teams that aren't in the league and If anyone wants to change managers then I will auction off managers too. Once all auctions and trading is complete you will then be able to see how your team does every week in the story thread I will create.

Status
Not open for further replies.