• LFC marshall update

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • Default january update

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Wanted to do one of these for a while, and here we are this is a European chairman game, I participated in one of these when FM 13 was released ran by Bornexplorer88 and this is pretty much a re-run of that with some tweaks seeing as I haven't seen a chairman game on base for a little while. Its a typical chairman game but with more than one league.

this is the nations I am going to load

View attachment 361781

with these leagues loaded

View attachment 361780

if people want me too load a different nation I will do but only 1 or 2 because I have pretty much covered the big leagues. I would like people to spread out over the nations with the aim of tackling each other in the champions league but if people end up bunching in one league that is fine just remember there's only so many champs league places!

The Concept
You are a chairman with 500 million to buy a club with, the clubs value is there estimated in game value plus any debt that will be deducted from your 500 million budget, you can then spend the rest of the budget as you see fit be it on transfers or setting a budget for your in game manager. You may also cash in and buy another club if you wish so if you want to buy someone small and grow them and move on that is a possibility. As a chairman you get to decide upon transfers in the relative windows but the rules for this will be set out in the next post.

I will also be participating in this game but I will pick my club last so that everyone gets a fair pick clubs a dished out on a first come first served basis so don't be hesitant I will post some interesting clubs and their values in the next few posts to give you an idea.

It is also worth noting that I am going to be using LFC Marshalls update unless people would rather use the default january database but I am happy to go with a majority. I have included a poll in the poll to see what people wpuld rather do

Last edited:
Rules

Transfers

you can have unlimited chairman to chairman transfers I will not put a limit on that but you can only have 8 transfers from computer controlled clubs and these are broken down into 2 categories.

5 players 22 and over
3 players 21 years of age and under

Transfer Fees

The transfer fees for players between chairman are decided between yourselves but both managers have to PM with the bid, the wages will be 1.25 x the current players wages for transfers between chairman.

For transfer fees for AI controlled clubs it will be the asking price deemed in FMRTE, you can either check these yourself if you have FMRTE or if you do not you can ask me what the asking price is I don't mind as long as you don't give me 100s of players ;)

I'll keep the wage's as simple as possible for transfer off other clubs, we will go a flat rate of 1.5 times their current wage just to keep it simple. Players from AI controlled clubs are on a first come first served basis.

Managers and Staff

You may want to appoint a new manager to your club your first manager appointment is free and he will stay on his current in game wage and I will set his contract to 2017 any manager that is a free agent will be on a flat rate of 20k per week. If you decide to then fire this manager you will have to pay up his contract and any incoming manager you will have to pay compensation. The compensation amount will be their wages for the remainder of their contract and there new wage will be 1.25 x what they earned at their previous club.

If you want to hire any extra staff I am setting a mandatory one off fee of 1 million per staff member but they keep their previous wage but I limiting this to 2 per season per player.

Last edited:
Club Improvements

You may wish to improve your current clubs facilities in which case the rates are as follows

Youth and Training Facilities
1.5 million per upgrade max 20

youth recruitment and youth academy
1 million per upgrade max 20

corporate facilities 2 million per upgrade max 20

Stadium upgrades

to boost your capacity it is 10 million per 10000 seats
Under soil heating is 20 million
Retractable Roof 40 million

If you want a new stadium the formula is as follows

capacity x 1500 = price in pounds

eg 50,000 seats x 1500 = 75 million

I will also do a deal on all aspects of the upgrades

New 100k seater stadium, undersoil heating, retractable roof and world class facilities 200 million!

Last edited:
I am going to make a few prizes for qualifying for Champs League and winning competitions

Winning Champs league - 50 million cash injection to your club and a - 10 wonderkid of a position of your choice you also get to pick name nationality etc

Winning your domestic league 25 million cash injection and a -9 wonderkid of a position of your choice you also get to pick name nationality etc

domestic cup victory 10 million cash injection in your club

Qualifying for the champions league group phase 20 million cash injection

Manager wins manager of the year 20k reduction in wages to your club

Player wins Player of the year 20k reduction in wages to your club

player in team of the year (first 11 not subs) 10k reduction in wages to your club

Player wins the Ballon D'or 50 percent reduction in wages (have to wait till Messi retires tho ;) )

Now for participants all I ask is that you remain active in the thread and do press releases once we get the game going, I will upload the save somewhere for people to download but soemwhere pre agreed between us all because I know certain websites cause people problems. Also do not fret if you cannot get on base for a few days due to the nature of my job and family commitments there will be times I physically cannot get to my PC to do forward the game etc so I am not going to get arsey if you have real world commitments. However please let me know in advance if possible! If in the case I think you have left the game then I will remove you from the save but we will operate on missing 3 transfer windows and you are out system. As I just mentioned there will be days that I just simply cannot get to my PC but I will arrange the game so that them couple of days are summer transfer windows so you guys can finalise deals between yourselfs and deals with the AI, I'll still be acitve on base when I can't get to my PC through my phone so I can still stay in contact

Last edited:
This is something I would be very interested in getting involved in but I am still slightly unsure of all the rules of the game. I was wondering whether you could go over them again just so they are a bit clearer before I commit to the game?

This is something I would be very interested in getting involved in but I am still slightly unsure of all the rules of the game. I was wondering whether you could go over them again just so they are a bit clearer before I commit to the game?

Yeah sure I am editing posts as I go I have put transfers, staff and facilities up so far

Chairman and Clubs

lewie100 - Schalke
LeedUnitedAndProud - Newcastle
bcfc1 - Everton
sammyt - Anderlecht
Gunnersasha - Porto
Bornexplorer88 - juventus
Disclamer89 - PSG
NathWalker - Ajax
Wenger Balls - Southampton
Conorc98 - 1860 Munich
Spanish Dave - Bolton Wanderers
Pikkpoiss - Inter Milan

I will put the values of the club and the remaining budget left once the database has been decided looking for at least ten players and max 20​

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in doing this, do I need to pm you or anything to join? If not could I be Newcastle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds great so far. Can I be Everton if they are still available.

Okay, I guess the choice of manager will be after all database and teams are chosen?

Okay, I guess the choice of manager will be after all database and teams are chosen?

Once the database is chosen you can pick a manager, I will call the poll at 10 votes so once one reaches 6 we will use that database. Then you can pick your manager and first signings I think that is the fairest way of doing it.

Would you mind loading Belgium so I can be Anderlecht? If not then I'd like to be Ipswich

Status
Not open for further replies.