which database would you rather use?

• LFC marshall update

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • Default january update

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

im surprised there are so many votes with only a few people confirmed as being a part of it so far

Because it is an open poll anyone can vote and it would appear they are, I have just inboxed leedsunitedandproud that once we get to ten we will sort the vote out in the thread and get around this problem

I have an idea for a manager which I hope no one will poach off me haha, anything to get rid of Pardew really

will the database remain as the january update regardless as how the vote goes from now or will it only be closed when there is enough players to start the game?

Can I be Chelsea, please? Here comes the Mourinho and Pikkpoiss era. :D

Hey dude, I shall take PSG please :)

(Will be nice participating in a chairman game and not being the one running it, for once, especially as I am usually pretty busy)

Last edited:
Hey dude, I shall take PSG please :)

(Will be nice participating in a chairman game and not being the one running it, for once, especially as I am usually pretty busy)

Yeah sure done

edit only if you sell me rodriguez in the la liga auction game for a million quid!! Only Joking

Last edited:
I'm in, I'll take Ajax if that's possible :)
Cheers

Funny enough I was going to take them before choosing PSG. Currently doing a long term Ajax save and they have some fantastic prospects!!

On a side note, good to see you back again NathWalker!! :D

Right seeing as there is 19 votes on the poll gunna house this vote in the thread so all those participating like this post if you want me to use the LFC Marshall update

Can I have Southampton?

Done

That brings us to nine and if Pikkpoiss wants to pick someone else 10 so once the vote is decided I will start making alterations to the game and post club values and your remaining money left etc, Then you I will open the manager transfer window and you can all PM me your manager choices and your chairman names and we will get the ball rolling.

Also anyone who would like to join still you can till the game physically starts otherwise it will be in between seasons think that is the best way to do it.

I will pick my team once pikkpoiss gets back to me

Status
Not open for further replies.