which database would you rather use?

• LFC marshall update

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • Default january update

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay you know what never mind. People who have put nothing but dedication in to this game are the ones hard done by. Like Emoas said, a real good thing destroyed in one night.

I will continue the game, for the people that deserve it. I'm sorry for the people that left especially Disclaimer as he has been here since day one and always enjoyed his posts.

People have a choice if it was to be okay with Epic as it was his game, start fresh. Something new

Or keep it running just the way it is.

I'm sorry again, it won't happen again and if there's ever a problem or missed transfer or anything pm it to me

I cant believe what has happened in the last few hours. I felt this was a great game that could go on for a few more seasons. Even though this game has gone well up til now I think it might be better for it to end and a new game to start. If this story continued and any kind of problem came up it would always come back to this problem.

very true a new game would be best

Don't think either of us are too popular with LUAP at the moment, you for standing your ground and me for confirming you was right as I left

I have no problem with either of you, I ran a game, but I knew what I did and something may of messed up but I was sure I did it right.

Got out of hand that's all.

I'm not letting a fictional spin off game cause problems with people I do not know.

I feel bad that I was part of the group leaving that has caused this game to stop so I just want to apologize to everyone that I decided to leave

I feel bad that I was part of the group leaving that has caused this game to stop so I just want to apologize to everyone that I decided to leave

Don't, it's my fault as game leader I should've been more professional and find a resolution straight away

Bored wish I had a chairman game to be part of right now why do people have to ruin it for everyone?

Go on the moderator requests page and tell them to do it,or pm one if you know the name of one

Well have to just pm each other then LUAP, don't know how I could cope without you X

Status
Not open for further replies.