• LFC marshall update

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • Default january update

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I take 1860 Munich I'm German second division please

Right what I am gunna do is close the database poll say for 8 o'clock because I want to get cracking, the club I am choosing is going to be Celta Vigo because they're mega cheap and I am a tight *******! I'm waiting on two people to get back to me on team choice so I'll probably open the manager window and transfer windows tonight too after the database poll is closed. I am gunna be away from my PC dinner time tomorrow till probably some point on Saturday night but I'll still be active on base to answer queries and PMs and such. But that will give you all enough chance to get all your takeover announcements manager arrivals and if you're quick a few transfers and set budgets and stuff aswell. Then hopefully by Sunday I can roll an update out either till the end of the august window so you can see what your manager has spent in game and pass comment or I can go straight to January and we will just roll like that.

I would like to see what business I've done personally and maybe a monthly or two month report on each team to see results and whether one of us wants to sack the manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait a second, what if, say I wanted to do a transfer but you cannot get on your computer and look on FMRTE for the asking price?

Wait a second, what if, say I wanted to do a transfer but you cannot get on your computer and look on FMRTE for the asking price?

In that case then I would take it on the order the messages come in in my inbox and do them as and when I get back to it, I plan on being quite open with guys when I will and will not be able to get to my pc as I put in the opening few posts and then again on this page so don't worry you will have plenty of notice on when I'm available just the nature of my work and my mrs (we don't live together right now and my pc is where I live in case you were wondering)

Poll closes in 40 minutes default January database has it by one votes far manager and transfer window will open at half 8 that's British time in case anyone's wondering

Looks like it is the default jan transfer. Got a strike in my school tomorrow so can stay up and do buisness tonight.

Looks like it is the default jan transfer. Got a strike in my school tomorrow so can stay up and do buisness tonight.

Yeah default database won I am just totting up values and remaining budgets expect apost in about ten minutes for the transfer and manager window to open etc

The Chairman, Their Clubs and Budgets Remaining

Lewie100 - Schalke - Purchased for 315 million - Remaining Budget 185 million
LeedsUnitedAndProud - Newcastle - Purchased For 263 Million - Remaining Budget 237 Million
bcfc1 - Everton - Purchased For 298 Million - Remaining Budget 202 Million
sammyt - Anderlecht - Purchased for 100 Million - Remaining Budget 400 Million
Gunnersasha - FC Porto - Purchased For 107 Million - Remaining Budget 393 Million
Bornexplorer88 - Juventus - Purchased for 434 Million - Remaining Budget 66 Million
Disclaimer89 - PSG - Purchased for 244 Million - Remaining Budget 256 Million
NathWalker - Ajax - Purchased for 76 Million - Remaining Budget 424 Million
Wengers Balls - Southampton - Purchased For 145.5 Million - Remaining Budget 354.5 Million
Conoc98 - 1860 Munich - Purchased For 19.25 Million - Remaining Budget 480.75 Million
Spanish Dave - Bolton Wanderers - Purchased For 171.5 Million - Remaining Budget 368.5 Million
Pikkpoiss - Inter Milan - Purchased For 360 Million - Remaining Budget 140 Million
epic terrorist - Celta Vigo - Purchased For 33.5 - Remaining Budget 466.5 Million​

I declare the Manager and Transfer window open, feel free to conclude deals with each other, also let me know your chairman names etc. If you want to wait on posting an update till you have concluded some transfer deals that is fair enough I do not mind all I expect is that players participate. I don't expect massive updates with shedloads of pics etc if you want to just write text that is also fine. If anyone doesn't agree with their clubs value and thinks I made a mistake which I may well have feel free to PM me I won't be arsey or anything honest.

NOW LET THE MADNESS COMMENCE (H)

Lewie Roberts, the Welshman has took over the German team Schalke. This is a quote from Lewie Roberts:

"I want to make this team a futuristic team to develop and eventually win both the Bundesliga and the Champions League. My goal is to get in last 16 of ECL, Top 3 of Bundesliga and to win one of the sub-trophies."

To do this, he has hired Brendan Rodgers as manager. Lewie is apparently a great fan of his style of play and he will hopefully lead our team to glory. Also, we have signed Timo Horn for 2.4m and Doria for 29m. We also may sign Jordan Rossiter from Liverpool and I am keeping an eye out for the young welsh talent Harry Wilson.

afc_ajax__ajax_wallpapers_tiMfTuPx.sized.jpg

New Era In Amsterdam!!

Today sees a new era in the history of AFC Ajax, as Nathan Walker, a fairly unknown English multi-millionaire has bought the Dutch club for a fee believed to be around the £75m mark. Walker made the following statement among announcing the deal:
" I love football and have always wanted to own a club myself, now that I have the resources to do so, I have decided that today is the day. I had to question which club I wanted to buy and had many criteria in my mind, Ajax just happened to fit all of these. They are a club with an elusive history, there is already a great playing squad that with a few additions by me and my manager can challenge on all fronts for glory, and the facilities are nothing less than perfect. With my funding I will make Ajax a huge force in Europe yet again."

More Good News For Ajax!

In even more news for Ajax, Nathan Walker has announced that the first thing he has done as chairman is replace old manager Frank De Boer with former Dutch national team manager Louis Van Gaal (Jan Jansen in game). Van Gaal is set to earn £20k per week and Ajax on a deal that will see him at the club until 2017.

Van Gaal is set to make a press conference in the next couple of days.

View attachment 632867CLUB STATEMENT

Jake Robinson has become the new chairman with immediate effect on the day where some would say it is one of the most shocking days of football as several clubs has been taken over.

Jake had to say "I'm delighted to finally be part of this great club, I will do everything in my power to make this club great again" he also said exclusively to our website "I have a plan, in three years time we WILL be challenging in Europe and we WILL be challenging in the top 4, we will bring joy to this club and make it very very successful"

In order to complete this plan Mr Robinson has quickly sacked Alan Pardew as Jake branded him an "idiot" and claims he doesn't have time for people that doesn't show him respect.

Athletico U19 manager Roberto Fresnedoso is the new manager of Newcastle United. "He will bring something different to the team, he will bring an attractive brand of football. I will help him settle, I will help him with transfers and the majority of financial matters will be with me, I will not put him under too much pressure"

Last edited:
View attachment 632950Newcastle United have completed the signing of Isco for a fee estimated to be 35.75 million pounds

With what could be the shock of the summer, Isco moves to Newcastle which makes it Newcastle's first signing under Jake Robinson. Jake was delighted with his signing and was questioned how he managed to pull off this transfer "Shocked? No, I have belief in my abilities, it is a surprise but a pleasant surprise. He only just joined Madrid but in the end he has joined the better club" He was asked whether we can expect anything else like this, he responded "just wait and see, I have a few more tricks up my sleeve"

Sky Sources has recently suggested that Robinson is unhappy with striker Papiss Cisse and a possible incomer is Fulham loanee Darren Bent.

Last edited:

Shocking news as Robert Lewandowski swaps Bayern/Dortmund for Schalke for a meastly 65m. Here is another quote by Lewie:

"If we can attract a player of this callibire, then we are going places. This guy is a world class striker who scores for fun and I rate him highly."

Also, this may pave the way for Klass-Jan Huntellar to leave. Lewie will listen to any offers related to him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.