which database would you rather use?

• LFC marshall update

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • Default january update

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
​Schalke, in a suprise move, have sold 3 of their best future players. Draxler, Meyer and Gorzeka have all left. Meyer for 8m to Inter Milan but he wil be loaned back for 2 seasons and both Draxler and Gorzeka for 27m to Newcastle butwe will get 35% of the next sale fee for both. Continuing the link between Newcastle and Schalke, we have loaned Tomas Martinez from them for a season. Hopefully, we can help him realise the player he is destined to be.

Last edited:
Bundesliga 2 Its getting very interesting this game rather quick

They may do well quickly! As you have set all contracts to 2017 which is 4 seasons...he may refuse to sign a new contract if they arn't fighting in the champions league!! :p

Bundesliga is gonna be unbelievable from next season! Bayern, Dortmund, Schalke and 1860 Munich all fighting it out for the title! Not forgetting the Wolfsburgs and Stuttgarts!

They may do well quickly! As you have set all contracts to 2017 which is 4 seasons...he may refuse to sign a new contract if they arn't fighting in the champions league!! :p

I am using SI's own editor for transfers so it must do 4 season as default I find SI's editor easier for transfers than FMRTE I am happy to leave them at 4 years unless there is an overwhelming majority against this. I didn't stipulate the rules for contract renewals either is it the norm to let the AI handle these or do you normally let players decide?

View attachment 633830

Newcastle land duo mega swoop!

Newcastle fans are in dream land as they buy Julian Draxler and Leon Goretzka for a combined 27.5m, they have certainly pulled this one out of no where. Schalke fans must be scratching their heads why Brendan Rodgers has let their 2 best prospects leave the club, but for Newcastle this is surely a beginning of a new era.

afc_ajax__ajax_wallpapers_tiMfTuPx.sized.jpg

Fresh Faces At Ajax

Nathan Walker and Louis Van Gaal have announced their first business in charge of Ajax with the signings of three new players for a combined fee of around £55m.

The first signing is that of Kevin Strootman from Roma for a fee of £16.2m, the second is of young fullback Mattia De Sciglio for a fee of £10.75m and finally Colombian superstar, James Rodriguez joins the club for £27.25m.

Walker had this to say, "We are delighted to have signed three fantastic players to join a squad that is already full of world class stars, Kevin is a players that Louis knows very well, we had a chat about his abilities, I contacted Roma and we agreed a deal no problems. As for Mattia we were in need of a player who could play on either side of defence, he fits that bill perfectly and so had to be brought to the club, and James, well everyone knows how good he is and quite frankly when I saw the fee was only £27.25m I snapped their arms of. In terms of more incomings, its a possibility we just need to find the right player(s) and we will make the deals, and outgoings, well nothing looks like its happening at the moment I would like to keep hold of our better players, but I am always open to offers"

I am using SI's own editor for transfers so it must do 4 season as default I find SI's editor easier for transfers than FMRTE I am happy to leave them at 4 years unless there is an overwhelming majority against this. I didn't stipulate the rules for contract renewals either is it the norm to let the AI handle these or do you normally let players decide?

I think you should let managers handle them and if managers can't renew them, then the chairman can do it but it will cost 2 mil or smth of his transhfer budget.

just an idea.

The norm, in these type of games, is let the manager handle the contract. If he doesn't renew the contract...then tuff :/

PRESS RELEASE

To our fans: It is true, what Lewie Roberts has been spreading all over the media and mainly internet. We have signed Whatever-his-first-name-is Meyer for 8 million and loaned him back to Germany. That is because I think he doesn't have what it takes to play with real men yet. Look at Mueller, **** diver.

To all club owners: You may place transfer offers on our players. Make a bid good enough and you might see how real strong men play.

I actually LOL'd at that press release Pikkpoiss! The Mueller bit was hilarious when you said **** diver! HAHA!

View attachment 360823

More change in the north east

In another twist at Goodison Park 4 names have been sold in Oviedo, Alcaraz, Pienaar and Naismith for a combined total of £13.2 million. With these recently named as some of the players seen as no longer needed at the club it doesn't come as a surprise that they have now left the club.

Everton have also announced one new face coming into the club with Neil Taylor signing from Swansea for £6.2 million. This marks Evertons 7th transfer in the current window and the chairman, Gonzalo Flores, had this to say.

"With this transfer we have made our 7th and possibly final signing for this window as we look to move forward with our current squad and push for a top 4 finish. Of course if an incredible player becomes available we will do all that we can to bring them in."

epic terrorist my pm probably sent but it included a copy and paste and it came up in a different font so not sure whether it has sent or not

View attachment 633857

PSG hire Laudrup as Manager!!

Sky Sports: "We caught up with Laudrup today, who had this to say!"

Laudrup: "I am honoured to be here and have the opportunity to manage a club like PSG. We have seen from the signings already that the chairman is looking to become a european force!""This project is very exciting! And I am glad to be able to make my stamp by annoucing my first two signings."

M'Vila
View attachment 360814
"This guy works tirelessly in the middle of the park, excellent at reading the game and breaking up play! He will fill the void by the recently departed Motta and Matiudi. We beleive it is key to keep the core of the team French, as this is what PSG is all about!"

Carlos Vela
View attachment 360804
"Carlos will be fighting it out with Lucas for the starting RW postion. I have the belief that he will over the course of the season grow into a key player for PSG. Not only will he grab assists but you can expect him to score some cracking goals also!!

Right it appears I have a good solid hour or so work to do if not more been inundated with transfer but that is fine. now few announcements

-Any transfer handed to me in the last hour has not been put through in game but will be in the next hour need to scour that inbox

- I have had contact off all managers which is good but not all have done press releases!

- Send me your budgets you want to designate to your manager if you don't I will just leave them as is in game this can include transfer revenue and also ticket prices if you so desire

- I am actually chomping at the bit to get this going and would love to put a save up tonight but wouldn't be fair on everyone so here is what I propose. I can close the business window at 10 o' clock in the morning then upload a save by 11 and then do a mega update on the transfer window activity of each team and how its going etc and you can all investigate the save post screenshots press releases and all that while I ain't able to get to my pc again till sunday will keep you all busy. Or I can leave the business window open till sunday morning and post the save and update sometime on sunday.

- now as for updates I am thinking the first one I will go up to october 1st so you have the window and a good chunk of games. After this I am thinking January 31st so you can still do transfers but you can readjust your budgets in october for the january window. An update then May for the end of season update and then one again at the beginning of august so you can announce summer arrivals and aims for the season. It is you guys who are going to drive the story of this game so I think that enough time will have passed in between these dates so you can get an update out. I will consider an early april update also so you can see how things are poised towards the end of the season but I wasn't sure if 5 was too much but let me know your thoughts.

- Also regards players contract expiring I will post a list in the January update of players with 6 months left on their deal each manager can then submit a wage offer to me through PM highest offer wins you can bid on an absolute maximum of two so choose wisely (this does not come of your season transfers)

- I think I have addressed everything that needs addressing but if you have something different that you feel needs talking about then don't be shy!

edit if the general consensus is that you want an april update I will push the january update back to january 1st

Last edited:
View attachment 633857

PSG hire Laudrup as Manager!!

Sky Sports: "We caught up with Laudrup today, who had this to say!"

Laudrup: "I am honoured to be here and have the opportunity to manage a club like PSG. We have seen from the signings already that the chairman is looking to become a european force!""This project is very exciting! And I am glad to be able to make my stamp by annoucing my first two signings."

M'Vila
View attachment 633866
"This guy works tirelessly in the middle of the park, excellent at reading the game and breaking up play! He will fill the void by the recently departed Motta and Matiudi. We beleive it is key to keep the core of the team French, as this is what PSG is all about!"

Carlos Vela
View attachment 633891
"Carlos will be fighting it out with Lucas for the starting RW postion. I have the belief that he will over the course of the season grow into a key player for PSG. Not only will he grab assists but you can expect him to score some cracking goals also!!

Good signings, I looked into appointing Laudrup before Van Gaal. He'll do a great job!

PRESS RELEASE

View attachment 360774
These are the players, whose playing rights are currently owned by Mr. President.
You can make bids on these players.

*Marked players are NOT for sale.
*Rodrigo Placio is for sale. Marked him by accident.

Last edited:
View attachment 633934

PSG announce another signing!!

Sky Sports: "We caught up with Laudrup to introduce us to his newest addition"

Laudrup: "Thanks Bill, I am plreased to announce:"

Wilfried Bony
View attachment 360775
"An extremely strong centre forward with an eye for goal, whether that be with his head or feet...or any other imaginable way he can think of!"

"I worked with him a Swansea and know what he is capable of. PSG fans should be excited as he will provide fantastic competition for Cavani and Ibra. Expect him to take his chances when he gets them!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.