which database would you rather use?

• LFC marshall update

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • Default january update

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was gonna be around the 70m mark tbh so a nice surprise, I think my best signing so far though is Isco thought he would cost a lot more than 35m

this is the most recent save, anyone who has made a transfer their club has been done I need to double check a couple of wages and do the values etc but will do it in morning I'll be online between 10-12 tomorrow morning if you want transfers doing

edit helps if i put the download link in the post haha

https://mega.co.nz/#!HlYQmB7Q!fkVN2zff6c0N_ZYS4L9C6HXYi6mOn-VwOP3eyOj4vaM

Last edited:
I can set players as transfer listed in game and will address that at the appropriate time once everything has settled down a bit and everyone has completed their transfers. My inbox is empty now also but I do not want Goufffran.

you may join pick a club and let me know chairman name manager choice club etc but I will not be doing anymore on the database tonight because I am shattered

Thought not haha, not surprised haha with the amount of times I messaged about available players

NUFC Owner fires warning to the Premier League

Jake Robinson has took no time to bolster his squad vastly and has already issued a warning to the rest of the league, claiming that Newcastle are ready to fight and are willing to bend the rules to be victorious. "We're far away from starting but this is where we begin the squad is complete and we are ready to fight. We will do whatever it takes to win, if we have to bend the rules to get what we want then so be it!"

"Be ready for a new era, be ready for world domination" said a determined and slightly biased Jake Robinson

Breaking news from NBC

Reporter: We are here in Milan, Italy with breaking news. You have to believe me. It's more breaking than ever before. For months there have been talks that Inter Milan will be sold. And now according to an anonymous tip we got from Siberia, Russia, Internazionale, has been indeed sold to a non-italian person. We are now headed torwards the F.C. Internazionale Milano S.p.A. headquarters. Our sources tell us that the new owner is in there. Shhh, we have to be very quiet, otherwise they will see us. I think thats the new owner, what do you, Tamostkajn (the cameraman), think? OH MY GOD!! It's Allan Pikkpoiss, the Estonian president. OMG, the Estonian President has bought Internazionale. This is the biggest news we have had over 74 years. Mr. Pikkpoiss, Mr. Pikkpoiss give me an interview, pleease. My news company really needs this.

President: Alright, but you must refer to me as Mr. President. I ain't no average person like you. Im the President of the Rebublic of Estonia. Now ask me your questions.

Reporter: Where did you get all the money to buy Inter?

President: That's none of your business. Next one!

Reporter: Have you already made any transfers? If not, then who do you think you are going to sign? And is the manager going to be changed?

President: Finally some normal questions. Walter Mazarri has already been fired, cause i don't think hea has what it takes to manage my clubs. We have signed Balanta. I think he was colombian ar ecuadorian. Im not sure. Anyways he is a wonderkid like Lucas Romero, who we signed also. Romero should gel in well since we have many argentinians in our club. We are also looking to sign some strikers and wingers, perhaps even an defender and why not a goalkeeper also.

Reporter: But who is the next manager?

President: Hahaa, I'm not going to tell you, I'm not going to tell you! (and gambols away)

Reporter: Hahaa, this is going to bring NBC back to the map. This concludes our interview with the Estonian President, the new owner of Inter Milan.

View attachment 361074

Roberts issues challenge to Newcastle's Jake Robinson

"Why would you diss a world class striker like that? Ary you trying to demoralise him? Here is my message to you. We will find out w
ho is better. Yes, Costa would be more used to the BPL due to the toughness of it but German fans know that the Bundesliga is better because of the excitement of it. I could name the normal top 7 of the BPL if you want to, with the Bundesliga, you could name the top 3, but not the top 7. We will be holding that ECL long before Newcastle win the BPL! Schalke fans, believe in us and support us through the thicks and the thins. If you do, we will achieve for you!"

Last edited:
right then Ladies and Gentlemen these are the transfers conducted so far in the database

View attachment 361072View attachment 361071

as you can see been quite busy online for another 15 20 minutes or so for anymore enquiries expect a save game file too shortly

take a look at the transfers too see who has gone and who is left

(if you do not want me to post screens like this let me know and I will delete if you would rather not know who's gone etc or you don't want me to break the news before you, I can always inbox these pictures on request if that is what you all would prefer it is good for me though because you can check who i have put in and see if I have missed anything)

Last edited:
I don't mind I'll try to put up statements before you get chance to anyway and if other people may not have time to update us it will be good to see the screenshots so we know what has happened and if any targets have become unavailable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right from my best mental arithmetic this is the remaining budgets that are left over from the transfers people have made

Ajax - 370 million
Anderlecht - 343
Celta - 341
Everton - 158
Inter - 65
Juventus - 63.5
Newcastle - 25 million
PSG - 173
Schalke - 117

Not heard off a few chairman but its only early in the game so get in touch, there may be a slight possibility I could be home tonight do some stuff but I am not sure will let you all know ASAP If not it will be sunday morning. All those who are finished with transfer you can set your initial budgets I advise downloading the latest save game file and opening it up and seeing what your financial projections are like. You can also start sending me players you want to place on the transfer list, any potential upgrades to facilities and set your ticket prices if so desired.

Still to do list
- Some chairman names and figure out how to change chairman nationalities because some will not change also change some clubs sugar daddy status done PSG(bit of a FMRTE noob I use SI's own editor too which is much simpler but not as flexible)
- Wipe off rest of debts
- distribute cash from transfers to AI controlled clubs

I have done wages and transfers I do not think I have forgotten anyones targets so check out the save game and set your budgets

https://mega.co.nz/#!qlowULxa!KLG2p0k5D4DyTKMR-jpc2CkKLQcy9rWo57E8p7BA9jQ

View attachment 633227Robinson fights back & apologises

A complete lack of respect from Robinson to Schalke over the last couple of days has been deemed shocking and unprofessional but does it stop there? No, with what seems to be another stage of events in the Robinson-Roberts saga and this is what has been said.

"Firstly I would like to apologise to Robert Lewandowski, he is a world class striker and many teams would love to have him but unfortunately that team is not us. Secondly I do partly agree with Lewie, the Premier League is quite boring but now I am here and my new team is here, we will be sure to blow everyone away" Said an adamant Robinson. As the interview went on we could see Robinson getting more frustrated after each question until he finally said "look this is the last time I will talk about anything else that is not related to my club today, Bundesliga is an exciting league yes but just because the quality of the division is poor, if we was to be in that division we would win it instantly forget Bayern" hopefully this is the last time Jake has anything to say as more and more people in football is turning against this man.

I am liking the interaction between chairman got a great feeling about this game! Really excited to get it going and seeing what happens!

2Q==

More changes for the Toffees as 3 new faces have been confirmed

There have been more changes made to the squad at Goodison as 3 new players have all been confirmed by chairman Gonzalo Flores. The first named confirmed by Mr Flores was the Real Madrid Youngster Jese who comes in for a reported £25 million. He is joined by the 2 midfielders Geoffrey Kondogbia and WIll Hughes for a combined total of £13.2 million bringing the clubs total expenditure in the current transfer window to more than £85 million. With these 3 transfers all under the age of 21 it is clear that Mr Flores is definitely looking towards the long term success of the club which indicates he will be around for the long haul. This is what he had to say

" With the signings that we have made so far I feel as though we have squad capable of challenging any other in the Premier League. With the combination of youth and experience this squad should be challenging for a top 4 finish and anything less than this will be unacceptable from Roberto Martinez."

We were also able to get his opinions on Newcastle United who also have new ownership and seem to spending big to bring success.

" Looking at the people they have brought in I dont seem much if any Premier League experience. While they may have signed some great talent I am unsure as to whether they will be able to handle the pressure that the Premier League throws at every team. We will have to wait and see but I am confident that we will be able to finish above them in the league in the coming season."

With a strong message sent out to his rivals it is clear to see that Mr Flores expects success at Everton and it is now up to Roberto Martinez to deliver.

Celta Vigo Announce 2 More Signings

View attachment 361034

Spanish Club Celta Vigo Have announced two more signings to the press today, and we go live to the press conference to see who these 2 will be.

View attachment 361032 View attachment 361030 View attachment 361031
Luis Enrique " today we welcome our two new signings and first I would like to introduce David Luiz, I know he is derided in England ever since that idiot Gary Neville made the playstation controller remark but I firmly believe we will be the club that makes David Luiz realise his scary potential. He will be our club captain and I firmly bellieve we have a shot at fighting it out for that 4th spot and getting into the champions league. Our second signing is that of Christian Benteke this guy has some serious Bentekkers and I genuinely believe he will rival Messi and Ronaldo for top scorer this season."

Reporter " what about the speculation surrounding your future?"

Enrique " what speculation is this? the chairman wants me here and I truly believe we will succeed in our aims, the chairman has set a target of top ten whilst playing nice attacking football I however am more ambitious and want european qualification. The chairman has told me as long as I don't sign Yusef Fu*king Mulumbu (remember that borne? http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...rs-european-chairman-game-story-thread-4.html its post 32 for anyone else wondering) that my job is safe."

Reporter " is there more money available?"

"The chairman has made it clear that there is money to spend if I so desire no further questions."

The fee for David Luiz is rumoured to be within the 20 million mark whilst Benteke is thought to be a little over 30 million Celta fans will surely not believe their luck in landing such an ambitious chairman but how will it all end that is the question La Liga fans lips do we have a genuine new heavywieght in the division or just a pretender time will tell

Last edited:
Celta Vigo Announce 2 More Signings

View attachment 633326

Spanish Club Celta Vigo Have announced two more signings to the press today, and we go live to the press conference to see who these 2 will be.

View attachment 633328 View attachment 633331View attachment 633329
Luis Enrique " today we welcome our two new signings and first I would like to introduce David Luiz, I know he is derided in England ever since that idiot Gary Neville made the playstation controller remark but I firmly believe we will be the club that makes David Luiz realise his scary potential. He will be our club captain and I firmly bellieve we have a shot at fighting it out for that 4th spot and getting into the champions league. Our second signing is that of Christian Benteke this guy has some serious Bentekkers and I genuinely believe he will rival Messi and Ronaldo for top scorer this season."

Reporter " what about the speculation surrounding your future?"

Enrique " what speculation is this? the chairman wants me here and I truly believe we will succeed in our aims, the chairman has set a target of top ten whilst playing nice attacking football I however am more ambitious and want european qualification. The chairman has told me as long as I don't sign Yusef Fu*king Mulumbu (remember that borne?) that my job is safe."

Reporter " is there more money available?"

"The chairman has made it clear that there is money to spend if I so desire no further questions."

The fee for David Luiz is rumoured to be within the 20 million mark whilst Benteke is thought to be a little over 30 million Celta fans will surely not believe their luck in landing such an ambitious chairman but how will it all end that is the question La Liga fans lips do we have a genuine new heavywieght in the division or just a pretender time will tell

Good signings and like the "bentekkers" haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 633446
Newcastle Round Up

Newcastle have announced the signing of Angello Ogbonna from Juventus who have recently been took over by a new owner for a fee which is believed to be in the region of 15m.

Jake Robinson has branded Everton Owner "jealous" as he was unable to bring in the quality of players Newcastle have and said "I look at Everton's team and there best player is a player that they don't even own, but we will see who is the better team when we face them twice this season and who finishes higher, and if I'm wrong I will apologise but in my opinion he is jealous and I believe he is upset that we have the better team"

View attachment 360961
Alan Shearer has expressed his disappointment in new owner Jake Robinson as he believes he is being unprofessional and is ruining the name of Newcastle United. "He's brought in good players but if you look at the finances, where will this leave us? We will need instant success or we are in trouble. One thing I like about this is in fact the new appointment of Roberto Fresnedoso, he may be inexperienced but if you look at the work he has done and the players he has brought up to be stars then you can understand it. Let's just hope he can handle the pressure" Shearer then later on went to say "Robinson's comments will come back to haunt him, Lewie is a well respected man in football and not many will appreciate what Jake had to say, I think Lewie will be the last one laughing in this situation, let's just hope I'm wrong"

@SSNGermany: According to our reporters, a Pemier League full back sets his sights on the Bundesliga #SFC89 #BDFC #HFC #WFC #Bundesliga

Last edited:
Newcastle Latest

Assistant manager John Carver has been sacked for unknown reasons by club owner Jake Robinson

I am not at work now so I'll make myself available for the next few hours for player enquiries etc and then again tonight for a couple of hours.

ps inbox isn't full any longer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.