which database would you rather use?

• LFC marshall update

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • Default january update

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You was -70 before though, one thing I thought of now i may have missed off your final transfer funding by accident that's coud possibly be the reason why it only came up with -4.

You can't be serious? You're saying you conveniently remembered you forgot to charge me for a previous transfer during an argument with me? I never signed anyone for 65m either.

You can't be serious? You're saying you conveniently remembered you forgot to charge me for a previous transfer during an argument with me? I never signed anyone for 65m either.

Eh what, I said I may have forgot and meant it may have been an explanation why it was on -4m and not positiveand when did I said you did?

This is really cool. I've often thought it would be awesome to be Sepp Blatter. I'm a Newcastle fan, so I could think of all sorts of ways to match fix and intervene with transfers and force Cashley to spend some money. Could also give Ben Arfa Messi's stats :D

Newcastle would be an interesting one. Ask LeedsUtd about their record signing... ;)

Urgh I give up. I said you was on -70 million at the start, then you sold players and it went down to -4. Then I said I MAY of missed a transfer and could've been a reason your balance wasn't in the green. Not saying it is the cause, it just may have been a possibility.

No money was given to me at all, so you've given me 40m instead of 105m because you believe you gave me half the money last time when you gave me no money at all last time.

James leaves Carlisle after Uefa head robs him.
Carlisle Owner has left the game as the Uefa owner leedsunitedandproud has failed to fund 65m of what Carlisle earned in transfers.

Im here with Mr Mcmahon who as a few things to say.

Im Happy to say that we have done great these past few weeks and have gotten ourselves in a great position to fight to retain our tittle as champions of germany. after our new Manager German Legendary Manager Ottmar Hitzfeld coming in to ensure we have the experience for our team to get behind as we push to keep our crown also very happy with the Signing of Javier Pastore who as come in in January and down a great job as well as Cristoph Kramer an awsome signing too. I would also like to say i ecstatic that we have been able to see the rise and rise of Max Kruse over the past 2 seasons who as been a revalation as our main main up front in the past 2 seasons. since coming in last January. im also very happy we were able to enjoy a run in Europe only narrowly losing out to Ajax and will hope to get further next time. really excited for the end of the season and the rest of our time under the true great that is Ottmar Hitzfeld

View attachment 346306

PSG Owner sells up and walks away!

I cant be assed with all the arguing.(10+ pages of it!)
I'm out!

Hopefully the game gets back to normal!
Good luck and take care guys! :)

I didn't though I got 40m of it back

Right first of all stop derailing the thread it's boring your argument is nonsense from what I can make out. I am going to open the save up tomorrow morning and I will decide what's happening. You're very lucky it's not me still running the save because quite frankly after dragging this out over 6-7 pages you would be out! I wouldn't mind but Leeds has tried his best to placate you offering you the full amount of money back.

so here's what's gunna happen I will load the save in the morning and examine carlisles finances and decide the best course of action I've discussed this with leedsunitedandproud and that's the final decision it's not up for debate or discussion seeing as I started this game and leedsunitedandproud is now running that is the best course of action. Please do not reply to this comment carrying on this discussion if you have an issue PM me, carry the argument on and I'm sorry but you're out the game for serious thread derailment. If people think I am being harsh I'm not really bothered this will be sorted in the morning then it's business as usual

edit - well people are leaving fair enough thank you for participating

Status
Not open for further replies.