which database would you rather use?

• LFC marshall update

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • Default january update

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew hiddink was retiring but you showed me I had -4m debt then say I had -70, whatever I'm out not anyway

No at first you had 70! then it went down to -4. doesn't matter I said it loads of times and I'm not risking this thread being shut down for no reason

Right first of all stop derailing the thread it's boring your argument is nonsense from what I can make out. I am going to open the save up tomorrow morning and I will decide what's happening. You're very lucky it's not me still running the save because quite frankly after dragging this out over 6-7 pages you would be out! I wouldn't mind but Leeds has tried his best to placate you offering you the full amount of money back.

so here's what's gunna happen I will load the save in the morning and examine carlisles finances and decide the best course of action I've discussed this with leedsunitedandproud and that's the final decision it's not up for debate or discussion seeing as I started this game and leedsunitedandproud is now running that is the best course of action. Please do not reply to this comment carrying on this discussion if you have an issue PM me, carry the argument on and I'm sorry but you're out the game for serious thread derailment. If people think I am being harsh I'm not really bothered this will be sorted in the morning then it's business as usual

No need to bother mate I'm leaving by choice

No at first you had 70! then it went down to -4. doesn't matter I said it loads of times and I'm not risking this thread being shut down for no reason

I had -4 you've made up -70, just enjoy your game I'm out.

5yre2e3u.jpg

Conor leaves football business for good.

I don't like what football has now become, it used to be about the fans now it's about corruption and arguments. I don't like this and for that reason I'm leaving Manchester city,Dave can keep the share I put in to them and run them alone.

5yre2e3u.jpg

Conor leaves football business for good.

I don't like what football has now become, it used to be about the fans now it's about corruption and arguments. I don't like this and for that reason I'm leaving Manchester city,Dave can keep the share I put in to them and run them alone.

View attachment 666107

PSG Owner sells up and walks away!

I cant be assed with all the arguing.(10+ pages of it!)
I'm out!

Hopefully the game gets back to normal!
Good luck and take care guys! :)

Thanks Disclaimer and Conor for your contribution, it's a shame you both felt you had to leave on my stupidity, I'm sorry

ynagujaq.jpg

Dave won't run anything alone!

Me and Conor bought city as a joint investment and without him the project is nothing. Maybe we might become football chairmen again of the corrupt Uefa was to change. One thing I don't like is when people don't stick up for the little guy and bully him and this is what the current Uefa is all about so I'm resigning from my post as man city chairman with immediate effect.

Okay I'm not continuing this. I tried solving the problem and I thought it would've stopped it. I wasn't being "corrupt" and that's hurt tbh I've been nothing but fair to people. I'm out, sorry

well a great thing burnt down in 1 night well done guys... well done

Okay I'm not continuing this. I tried solving the problem and I thought it would've stopped it. I wasn't being "corrupt" and that's hurt tbh I've been nothing but fair to people. I'm out, sorry

Hey man you gave it your best you stepped in when no one else wanted too, you can't please all the people all of the time we all had fun whilst it lasted and that a the main thing. Don't take the comments to heart pal.

I can see certain people are intent on spreading more vitriol in this thread will a mod please lock

Okay you know what never mind. People who have put nothing but dedication in to this game are the ones hard done by. Like Emoas said, a real good thing destroyed in one night.

I will continue the game, for the people that deserve it. I'm sorry for the people that left especially Disclaimer as he has been here since day one and always enjoyed his posts.

People have a choice if it was to be okay with Epic as it was his game, start fresh. Something new

Or keep it running just the way it is.

I'm sorry again, it won't happen again and if there's ever a problem or missed transfer or anything pm it to me

Unfortunately the game will probably end here, I will be looking to make a new one. People from here who I feel have been hard done by and would like to continue I will pm.

Great I'll clear my inbox for them impending pm from you about this next game :D

Great I'll clear my inbox for them impending pm from you about this next game :D

Don't think either of us are too popular with LUAP at the moment, you for standing your ground and me for confirming you was right as I left

I cant believe what has happened in the last few hours. I felt this was a great game that could go on for a few more seasons. Even though this game has gone well up til now I think it might be better for it to end and a new game to start. If this story continued and any kind of problem came up it would always come back to this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.