European Dreams - A Newcastle United Story

View attachment 239955FA Community Sheild
Penalties decide Sheild as City keep their nerve
View attachment 239958Boyata sinks winning pen to gain City honourView attachment 239956
Newcastle United walked in to Wembley expecting to earn another accolade under Tyler Hutchinson but Manchester walked away with the sheild, not Tyneside. Newcastle United took the lead in the 24th minute through ex-City winger Vladimir Weiss who recently joined Newcastle from the Citezens as he slotted past Hart. Their lead did not last long though as City equilized through Weiss's Slovakian team-mate Marek Hamsik in the 29th minute to silence the Geordie's five minute long cheers. The game had little action throughout and it was to penalties as the game was not yet decided. It so happened that Dedryck Boyata would net the deciding pen that would see Hutchinson fail to add to his impressive honours list as manager of Newcastle United.

Friendlies Overview:

View attachment 239957

View attachment 239954Young Duo Depart Toon
View attachment 239953View attachment 239952
Vuckic Loaned : Kadar Moved On

Young Magpies duo Haris Vuckic and Tamas Kadar have left the club on loan and permanent deals respectively. Haris Vuckic has penned a year-long loan deal with Racing Santandar in Liga BBVA after turning down 5 Premier League clubs in favour of jetting to Spain. Tamas Kadar, however, has opted to remain in the Barclays Premier League after signing for West Bromwich Albion for an initial fee of £500,000 with addons taking the deal to £1.5m, Kadar has never managed to make his mark on Tyneside so will look to start over in the Midlands.

17th JUNE 2013
Toon outclass returning Hammers
View attachment 240017Cabaye scores screamer to earn first 3 pointsView attachment 240018
Newcastle have started off the season in the best possible way. They hosted a hungry, newly-promoted West Ham United who gave Newcastle all they had and perhaps showed they werent afraid to do it the dirty way after racking up a substantial amount of fouls. Newcastle took the lead through Yohan Cabaye with a screamer that brought the Sports Direct Arena to life in the 47th minute. Newcastle then secured the win with a brilliant header from young centre back Jores Okore who came on as a sub.
Man of the Match - Yohan Cabaye

The Goals..
[video=youtube;GXSc5akG67A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXSc5akG67A&context=C4f8ba31ADvjVQa1PpcFOF h8MkNDMQvqKPVD93wFPPQq6nkO22Xuc=&fmt=18[/video]
Match Stats
View attachment 240016

Last edited:
Liking the math highlights and still the story for me to drawer stuff. keep it up mate

thank you soo much! thanks for the likes aswell.. is that a good set out? a trial run basically so if everyone likes it I'll keep it so let me know what you think

24th AUGUST 2013
Toon held by impressive Villa

View attachment 2402631st goal for Eriksen as Magpies drawView attachment 240261
Newcastle United twice came from behind to gain a draw at Villa Park against a hungry Aston Villa. Gabby Agbonlahor got Villa off to dream start in the 3rd minute to shock Newcastle and to force Tyler Hutchinson into a rethink. Christian Eriksen who was maing his 1st appearance for Newcastle, scored after touching the ball through two defenders and simply putting the ball in the net to make it 1-1 in the 31st minute. Steven Taylor managed to get himself a second yellow card in the 62nd minute to make things a lot harder for Newcastle, and it went from bad to worse as Villa took the lead again through Ciaran Clark in the 66th minute. However, Papiss Demba Cisse opened his account for the season with a nice turn and strike to earn Newcastle a point in the 78th minute.
Man of the Match - Christian Eriksen

The Goals...
[video=youtube;npJgtWxBpa0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npJgtWxBpa0[/video]

Match Facts...
View attachment 240264
Champions League Group 2013/2014
View attachment 240262

Just read the whole story its fantastic the best I have read in a long time keep up the good work :)

Clark header of the post was a gd goal for villa and also liked Eriksen chest down and nicely placed keep up the good work mate

Clark header of the post was a gd goal for villa and also liked Eriksen chest down and nicely placed keep up the good work mate

Do you think the video's have a better take on the games than just having them wrote down?

UPDATE COMING UP

personally i like your whole layout wouldn't mind doin my own like it but got to figure how to do video's. My Man city story failed so i started with Valencia and all seems to be going well if you wanna take a look buddy. Keep it up the story is ace. It's nice reading when at work lol

14th SEPTEMBER 2013
Toon leave Britannia wi
th 3 pointsView attachment 240531Cisse wraps up scoring to win it for Newcastle
View attachment 240532Newcastle earned a very impressive win against an in-form Stoke City at the Britannia Stadium. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang got the Toon of to a flying start in the 3rd minute after turning a tidely finishing as he hopes to replicate his amazing scoring form from last season. Things got even better for Newcastle in the 17th minute after Papiss Demba Cisse also scored after executing a neat turn but bad defending played a major goal in Cisse's goal as nobody got anywhere near him. The match also saw Junior Hoilett make his first appearence of the season after recovering from injury.
Man of the Match - Pierre Emerick Aubameyang

The Goals...
[video=youtube;GglqlGjl57I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GglqlGjl57I&context=C4f430edADvjVQa1PpcFP5 94bYrQ1PzOB_UW1xuP_e5dNT-uvV3FA=[/video]

Current League Table...
View attachment 240530

personally i like your whole layout wouldn't mind doin my own like it but got to figure how to do video's. My Man city story failed so i started with Valencia and all seems to be going well if you wanna take a look buddy. Keep it up the story is ace. It's nice reading when at work lol

thanks mate haha :) and yeah sure i'll take a look now.. and keep reading just don't get yourself sacked over it :) haha

Have you changed to a 2 up front formation? Or did Cisse come on as a sub?

28th SEPTEMBER 2013
Newcastle overturn Hoops at Loftus Road
View attachment 240738Cisse earns Toon heroicsView attachment 240739
Newcastle United travelled to Loftus Road highly expecting a win as they continiue to climb the Premier League table in an attempt to end up with a thrid consecutive Premier League Title. The game got off to a great start for the Tyneside club as Jan Vertonghen got onto the end of a Christian Eriksen corner to put Newcastle ahead in the 13th minute which gave them a fairly comfortable first half. In the 51st minute the Magpies doubled their lead as Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang approached the keeper before unselfishly laying off to Papiss Demba Cisse who made no mistake in finishing. Ex-Magpie Joey Barton gave the R's a hope in the game on the 70 minutes mark but they could not topple the Toon.
Man of the Match - Jan Vertonghen

The Goals...
[video=youtube;WarMe1IHeFg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WarMe1IHeFg&context=C4826c05ADvjVQa1PpcFMq O9TcBiZmkuMrMwa_rcFlnpJ1NsqQ-xA=[/video]

UEFA Champions League Group A
Newcastle United 2 - 0 Spartak Moskva
(D.Welbeck x2)

Carling Cup 3rd Round
Newcastle 1 - 1 Fulham (p)
(D.Welbeck ; D.Ba)

Last edited:
Eassssssily one of the best stories on here (and I'm not just saying that because I am a Newcastle fan :p )
Keep up the good work mate, loving it!

28th SEPTEMBER 2013
Gunners no match for rampant Toon

View attachment 240925Captain Taylor wraps up win for NewcastleView attachment 240923
Newcastle United faced the daunting prospect of facing a ressurgent Arsenal at St James' Park after the London side's form has recently picked up. However, it was in fact Newcastle who took the lead and it took them all of 2 minutes as fit-again winger Junior Hoilett broke free to slide the ball into the net. The Toon refused to sit back as they werent content with just one as Christian Eriksen played a first-time defence-splitting pass to slip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang who kept his composure and tucked it past the keeper into the bottom right hand corner. Arsenal sat up and started to fight but all of their hopes disintegrated in the 84th minute after Yohan Cabaye played a long freekick and Steven Taylor made a brilliantly times run to the back post and met the ball to nod it to the far post.
Man of the Match - Steven Taylor

The Goals...
[video=youtube;MCANPY6SlGU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCANPY6SlGU&context=C4023269ADvjVQa1PpcFNA gp_8qVVonGKrVnw4OH3CU9GRlwq4dJA=[/video]

September League TableView attachment 240926