Europe's future: UEFA Super League (chairman game)

Monaco, Leverkusen and Roma are just 3 of the 8 top teams left to choose from! Get involved guys :)

People who have already joined, would you want me to just start this with some teams still available? Can't really be bothered to wait for so long to start it especially if there's not that much interest in it..

People who have already joined, would you want me to just start this with some teams still available? Can't really be bothered to wait for so long to start it especially if there's not that much interest in it..

Sounds like a good idea to me

Sure!

It might not be realistic to fill every club spot this early on, so might as well get started imo.

Last edited:
Leverkusen

Leverkusen please. :D

Can I have that if you dont mind, I love German teams. :D

Last edited:
Can't wait for this to start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any more thoughts about starting this bad boy up? :) Maybe once people see how it works they will be more encouraged to join?

can I take Benfica mate ?

i've got a rough idea of how this works, but will our managers be able to make signings aswell ? or is it just us ?

Last edited:
can I take Benfica mate ?

i've got a rough idea of how this works, but will our managers be able to make signings aswell ? or is it just us ?
I don't control the managers' decisions so yes, they will be able to make transfers on their own.

TRANSFER WINDOW OPENS TODAY! It's currently 3:30pm BST on 18/11 so I'll keep it open until Sunday 9pm BST which gives you over 2 days to make the transfers you would like.

For transfers messages that you will send me, please copy this template and fill it in with the appropriate stuff:

Player nameClub fromYour club's transfer budget Wage offer
Cristiano RonaldoReal Madrid50 000 000400k/a week
Zlatan IbrahimovicManU8 000 000350k/a week

Just as a reminder for transfers with clubs from the lower leagues (2nd division and lower):

Your club's transfer budget will decide the transfer fee (aka if your budget is 60 million pounds, you will have to pay 1.5 times the player's value, if your budget is between 25 and 50 million, you pay 1.25 times the value and under 25 million you pay the player's value).

Highest wage offer wins the player.

Maximum of 4 senior transfers with lower league clubs and 3 youth transfers; maximum of 3 loans with lower league clubs; unlimited transfers and loans for youth and senior players between chairmen

Youth players are players who are between 16 and 21 years old. (another reminder: for youth players, transfer fee depends on their number of caps for their country; for example, Odegaard is 19 and has been selected for his country, which means you pay 3 times the player's value. If you take a youth player who has not been selected for their country, aka Jeff Reine-Adelaide, you pay 1.5 times the player's value.

GAME SAVE

Last edited:
How do I participate exatcly, like add the game save, I am in the chairman mode though

Really excited for this! just a quick questions.

I notice the Champions League is still going in the game, surely that is going to be really screwed over because you have all the major teams in world football playing in a league system, with only the top two from the top division qualifying for the Champions League, who are they going to be playing in it? and will this give them a financial advantage with TV revenue and the like?

Also can we get some starting balances up? :)

Keep up the good work!

Really excited for this! just a quick questions.

I notice the Champions League is still going in the game, surely that is going to be really screwed over because you have all the major teams in world football playing in a league system, with only the top two from the top division qualifying for the Champions League, who are they going to be playing in it? and will this give them a financial advantage with TV revenue and the like?

Also can we get some starting balances up? :)

Keep up the good work!
I'll put up a table of the balances asap, thanks for reminding me :)

In terms of the Champions League, I wanted to keep it in because I was scared that if I made too many changes to the database it wouldn't really work very well. Basically most teams from the top leagues in Europe have been taken out of their respective leagues and put in the new Super League system, which means I replaced them with some lower league teams. For example, when I simulated a season, Hull won the Premier League which means the winner of the Super League (Arsenal that season) would play them and winners of the other competitions in the CL. I totally get what you mean with the TV revenue and such and last year during my World League this was also an issue so I think I'll simulate one or two seasons first and if it becomes a big problem, we can find a way to give teams a certain amount of money in order to balance out the books.

Hopefully you understand where I'm coming from! :)