Europe's future: UEFA Super League (chairman game)

I'll put up a table of the balances asap, thanks for reminding me :)
In terms of the Champions League, I wanted to keep it in because I was scared that if I made too many changes to the database it wouldn't really work very well. Basically most teams from the Premier League have been taken out of that league and put in the new Super League system, which means I replaced them in the Premier League with some lower league teams. For example, when I simulated a season, Hull won the Premier League which means the winner of the Super League (Arsenal that season) would play them and winners of the other competitions in the CL. I totally get what you mean with the TV revenue and such and last year during my World League this was also an issue so I think I'll simulate one or two seasons first and if it becomes a big problem, we can find a way to give teams a certain amount of money in order to balance out the books.

Works for me :) I guess the only way to find out is to play and see!

BALANCES

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Club[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Balance (transfer budget in brackets)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]305 million (39 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]AS Monaco[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]38 million (22 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Atletico de Madrid[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]22 million (4 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Bayern[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]263 million (34 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]48 million (39 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Dortmund[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]158 million (16 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]FC Barcelona[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]64 million (10 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]FC Porto[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]13 million (12 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Juventus[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]42 million (21 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Leverkusen[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]41 million (3 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Liverpool[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]135 million (40 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Manchester City[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]78 million (49 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Manchester United[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]249 million (31 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Napoli[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]34 million (14 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Olympique Lyonnais[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]4 million (3 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Paris Saint-Germain[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]57 million (55 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Real Madrid[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]64 million (17 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Roma[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]24 million (9 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Sevilla[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]24 million (3 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]SL Benfica[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]12 million (14 million)[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Leverkusen is already managed, what do I do?

Sorry but I am a bit confused right now, can it be explained what do I have to do right now?

Thanks

Leverkusen is already managed, what do I do?

Sorry but I am a bit confused right now, can it be explained what do I have to do right now?

Thanks
Just look through the database and look at players you'd want to buy. You don't actually do anything with the game save or simulate or anything like that. I'm the one doing that. When I post the game save, you can use it to look at players, look at how your team is doing and look at potential managers you'd want to bring in if you're not happy with your current one for example. So right now, all you're doing is looking at transfer targets and you can send me some offers if you want. Read through the rules again on the first page and the small summary of the transfer rules that I put on the post with the game save :)

Dortmund Have Been Taken Over!!!!!

View attachment 118362

New Chairman at Dortmund
Dortmund have announced today the purchase of the club by Scottish Self-Made tycoon Liam Mosson. Mr Mosson who has been a life long fan of the club has said he wants to bring back the glory days to Dortmund. To do this however he must not only turn the opinions of the sceptical fans but he also must stick by his promises to invest into the club.

Mosson said earlier in a press conference. "Dortmund is a massive club which demands respect, respect which has been lost since the good European
run a few seasons back, the fans are great along with the setup for youth and development which is something i want to put emphasis on whilst i am here. I believe me and the fans combined can take Dortmund back to where they belong"

Mosson also released a list of players he wouldn't be keeping at the club.
  • Kagawa - £20.5m
  • Gonzalo Castro - £13.5m
  • Burki - £8m
  • Adrian Ramos - £4m
  • Nuri Sahin -£4m
Later today i will begin negotiations for signing, please pm me if interested in any of the players listed or not as i will negotiate. thanks for reading

Last edited:
Atletico takeover

View attachment 118360
Atletico Madrid takeover completed.

Today, in a press conference at the Vicente Calderon, a new owner of football club Atletico Madrid was announced. The new owner is none other than Argentinian legend Diego Armando Maradona.
Despite previous affiliations with Barcelona as well as Napoli as his most famous European clubs, Maradona announced that he had always had a love for the Rojiblancos. He especially emphasized his connections to some former players, such as Sergio Aguero, as well as his connection with current manager Diego Simeone as the reason for his sudden takeover.

I believe Diego is the greatest name in the world. And where Maradona was the greatest player in the World, Simeone is now the greatest manager in the world. I have full faith in his ability to bring trophies to Madrid.
Maradona was quoted at saying.

It was also announced that the following players would be available for transfer from Atletico Madrid

Transfer List
Augusto Fernandez - £7M
Solid Argentinian DMC/CM with great mental stats.

Fernando Torres - £2M
Legendary striker, who has gotten a boost this year, and is actually decent!

Just to clarify are we allowed to spend our whole budget or just are transfer budget?

Hahaha I mean if you look at the balances and the transfer budgets, it doesn't make any sense :D like Arsenal have 300 million in balance but only 40 million as their budget ??????

Just to clarify are we allowed to spend our whole budget or just are transfer budget?
The transfer budget is there just so I know how much transfers will cost. You can spend as much as you want as long you don't end up under -50 million at the end of the season. If you do, then you'll start losing players (as explained in the rules on the first page) :)

Is there a minimum wage cap in terms of trying to buy players from other divisions? or is it simply a case of who offers the most wins? because I could offer a global star like £2k a week and get him for it if nobody else bids for him.

Hahaha I mean if you look at the balances and the transfer budgets, it doesn't make any sense :D like Arsenal have 300 million in balance but only 40 million as their budget ������

The transfer budget is there just so I know how much transfers will cost. You can spend as much as you want as long you don't end up under -50 million at the end of the season. If you do, then you'll start losing players (as explained in the rules on the first page) :)

To be honest, I'd be willing to pay 1.5x just because of how much we have! Plus it'd be a bit more fairer since we'd have to buy less players. :P

"Rui Vitoria's job is safe" - Antonio Simoes, Benfica Chairman

View attachment 118333

View attachment 118332

Antonio Simoes has been today appointed as new chairman
of Sport Lisboa E Benfica and claims no new radical changes
will be made despite claims the manager could leave, "I have complete faith
in Rui and we have spoken in great length and discussed many options
and the best way forward, At the moment 0 players will be up for sale
although we are open to offers until further notice when the coachin staff
assess where we can relieve players from their duties and be adding new
personal to the Benfica family but I want to categorically state that
Rui Vitoria's job is safe. Thank You"

View attachment 118327
New Benfica Chairman

Is there a minimum wage cap in terms of trying to buy players from other divisions? or is it simply a case of who offers the most wins? because I could offer a global star like £2k a week and get him for it if nobody else bids for him.
Technically, you should make a wage offer where the offered wage is higher than what the player is currently earning. For example if you wanted to get Bacca from Milan and he earned 20 000 a week, you should offer at least 21 000 a week :)

Back