Europe's future: UEFA Super League (chairman game)

Manchester City Takeover!!
View attachment 118321
Just after 20:10 this evening the shock news has been announced that Manchester City's new chairmen is no other than Mr Secret. It is understood that Mr Secret wants to keep his appearance a secret as well and nobody is quite sure why. There have been some sightings of mr Secret recently with fans saying they saw him in the tunnel at the last game of last season. All we know about Mr Secret is that he often wares a hoody backwoods to disguise his looks and he has big intentions to continue spending as is expected by the fans, It is understood Mr Secret will do a telephone call with us exclusively in a few hours however he will be using a voice over because he wants to remain anonymous.

MD: Hello Mr Secret how does it feel to be the new chairmen of Manchester City?
Mr S: Its a privilege they are such a could upcoming super club and I cannot wait to get into the transfer business.
MD: Can you comment on why you have kept your name a secret at the moment?
Mr S: Sadly I cant give that information away however I will tell you that there will be more information soon!
MD: Exciting! Will all of the staff stay under your regime?
Mr S: Well, at the moment yes but everyone better perform as otherwise there gone.
MD: Lastly same question with the players have you got anyone on the transfer list?

Mr S: Yes here is my transfer list

Transfer list
Fernandinho- 4 mill
Gaël Clichy- 1mill
Fernando- 7mill
Jesús Navas- 3mill

So that is it a new chairmen at Manchester City but who is it?

Last edited:
Quick question will you add reserver and youth leagues? I believe its quite easy to do and also will make our first team less stacked? atm Ive got 105 pleyers in my first team. No problem if you cant do it.

Quick question will you add reserver and youth leagues? I believe its quite easy to do and also will make our first team less stacked? atm Ive got 105 pleyers in my first team. No problem if you cant do it.
I could try to do that yeah, I'd just have to edit the database though and start a new game save and stuff but that shouldn't be a bit deal. I'll see what I can do and let you know :)

View attachment 118290

SL BENFICA RELEASE TRANSFER LIST

Not alot of players are available thus far from Benfica as discussions get underway,
the following players are allowed to leave and any other players are open to discussion but could
command large transfer fee's to be prized away from their club.

Andre Almeida - Right Back - 7 Million
Eliseu - Left Back - 200k
Adel Taarabt - Attacking Mid - 3Million

View attachment 118293
Barcelona Price List

Ivan Rakitic - £50 mil​
The Croatian playmaker could walk into almost any team in the league. He has insane technical skills, really good mentals and is a consistent performer who enjoys big matches. Whats not to like?

Gerard Pique - £50 mil
A monster of a centre back, capable of leading a defence with ease. Big and strong, with awesome mentals to boot, our Captain would be a properly good buy. Just scout him and look at the report!

Arda Turan - £30 mil
Absolutely quality player who can score and assist with absolute ease. Realistically he isn't going to get much of a look in with MSN starting upfront, so it's probably better he moved on for the good of his career. Great versatility being natural across all attacking midfield positions.

Jeremy Mathieu - SOLD
Just not needed at the club. Yes he is a good centre back, No he is not good enough for Barcelona. My scouts still say he is a good player for the league, who enjoys big matches and is also a consistent performer. Snap him up on a free!

Lucas Digne - £20 mil
A great left back with fantastic physicals and mentals. Not going to get a look in with Jordi Alba playing so needs to move on. Only 22 years of age as well and on wages of less than £100k, this lad can lock down your left back position for the entire game!

I am willing to consider swap deals for all of these players! Prices are negotiable!

Last edited:
Change on Merseyside

View attachment 1088655

Liverpool are now owned by the fans and are now the biggest club in the world under fan ownership after a deal was struck at 3 am yesterday morning after months of negotiations.

In an interview with the group spokesperson earlier today questions regarding finances and league standard was raised. Due to the complexity to some of the questions asked the club have now released a statement.

"everyone here at Liverpool Football Club is determined to make sure LFC remains the worlds most known and well supported club, this season we are aiming for the title and anything less than third will result in the sacking of Jurgen.
in terms of players, we will be keeping hold of our key plays but in terms of the outs
  • Sakho - £35m - Outstanding player but dosent fulfil the clubs requirements on a personal level
  • Ings - £10.5m - Good solid striker
  • Sturridge - £30m

View attachment 1088661

Arsenal Transfer List!
(a.k.a: A way to get even more money than we already have by getting rid of useless players)

Granit Xhaka - £30m (Hate him IRL, too aggressive and prone to a red card, but is only 23, and can only play the DLP role very well for most teams!) - Only earning £36k a week!

Santi Cazorla - £18m (Class player, starting to get older but still has some great stats for his age!) - £90k a week

Theo Walcott - £15m (Rapid winger who can burst past defenders with ease, can also play ST as well if needed) - £140k a week

Am I the only one who thinks this is a bit too ambitious? :P

I dunno, it's not like there are three teams in the division better than Liverpool.. Barca, Real Madrid, Atletico, Bayern, Dortmund, United, Arsenal, City... OK yeah, so 3rd could be an issue..

I dunno, it's not like there are three teams in the division better than Liverpool.. Barca, Real Madrid, Atletico, Bayern, Dortmund, United, Arsenal, City... OK yeah, so 3rd could be an issue..

Well at least one good manager will be available at the end of the season :)

Don't forget Chelsea and PSG...

I dibs on him. :P

View attachment 118273

Big changes at Stamford Bridge

Late last night there was a major change at the top of the best team in London as Roman Abramovich announced he was selling the club to unknown billionaire Gonzalo Flores. Not much is known about Mr Flores except for the fact that he made his money by creating the next generation of football manager simulation games and that he has always had an interest in English football.

Mr Flores also released a statement that signalled his intent to keep Antonio Conte as the manager of the club but that he was looking to change a lot around the squad after the club suffered one of their worst seasons in recent history. As part of his statement he released the following transfer list.

Gary Cahill - 10mil
Good experienced CB who has good attributes but has fallen down the order

Asmir Begovic - 10mil

A solid keeper who could start for a lot of clubs or be a good backup but will not get into the team of Courtois

Branislav Ivanovic - 5mil
Strong CB/RB who could do a good job for most teams but not the attacking RB that I want

Victor Moses - 10mil
Quick, strong and technical but will not get a game for me over Hazard, Willian or Pedro

John Obi Mikel - 10mil
A Chelsea Stalwart who seems to have been at the club as long as John Terry. Is one of the unlucky names who is getting pushed out by the new owner

Cesc Fabregas - 30mil

One of the 2 biggest names on this list. Fabregas doesn't fit into Conte's tactics or the new owners future. Could be a world beater in the right tactic

Oscar - 40mil
The other big name on this list. Oscar is already a world class midfielder but again suffers from not fitting into Conte's tactic. Can dominate as a No.10 for any team but is only available for a high price.

There are also a lot of youngsters availale for loan to clubs who can offer regular football to players such as:

- Loftus Cheek
- Chalobah
- Solanke
- Dasilva
- Van Ginkel

And plenty of others.

Gonzalo has shown his intent by placing some big names on the transfer list already and is looking to replace them by looking for a LB and a CM.

Madrid just got a whole lot sexier

View attachment 118226

Former Champions League winner have announced a change in Chairman.

Former player and English international, David Beckham will be taking over the at the Spanish club.

View attachment 118227

"It was an absolute honor to play some of my best years at the club" Beckham stated in a press conference "We did however have problems when it came to winning silverware, so I am hoping this time will be better"

Beckham has announced he will release a Transfer List in the near future but has also stated no player is safe at the club and he will consider all bids.​

View attachment 118221

Real Madrid Transfer List

Pepe - $2,000,000
Fabio Coentrao - $10,000,000
Marco Asensio - Loan
Martin Odegaard - Loan

All of the 'B' Team is available for Loan

Great to see all these posts from you guys, it seems like you'll all be even more involved than last year! Can't wait to start the sim :)

Juventus !

open-graph-fallback.jpg

Juventus announced a special new signing yesterday, they hired a new chairman, Nick Hilderink!
Hilderink said he wouldn't change very much, Allegri got full confidence from his new Chairman and has given the time to build a new, younger and potential world champion team at Turin. From the team he has at the moment, are a few players he don't want to use:

Paolo de Ceglie ~ A solid left wing back, but cause of his competition at the club he can be sold for a fee around 1 Million

Kwadwo Asamoah ~ This is player who can play on very much positions. Very usefull player, but Allegri won't agree with this and there's no opportunity for Asamoah to get his minutes at the club. 10 Million

Hernanes ~ very technical player on midfield. He can play defensive, on central midfield and as an attacking player. For all of these positions Allegri has better players, so Heranes can be sold. 5 Million

If anyone of you wants to buy a player from me, don't hesitate to send me a pm and maybe we can make a deal!

View attachment 118163

Times Are Changing In Munich

Bayern have announced that the club has been sold to English Euro-Million winner and self made billionaire Tobias Mason. The Englishman has passed all of the financial checks and takes over immediately. The Bavarian's fans are slightly concerned that an Englishman now owns the club but seeing at how much money he is worth and how much he intends to splash out on Bayern might cheer them up slightly.

Mason has stated that he does not wish to change things at the club too much, He said in a press conference that the club already uses a winning formula and that the manager and it's players are already at a world class level. The club have announced who is on the Transfer List and it looks as though Mason will make a few tweaks to the squad alongside Carlo Ancelotti.

Transfer List

Juan Bernat - £22million

Rafinha - £10million

Holger Badstuber - £9million

Julian Green - £8million

Back