ever cried or gone mental over a football match??

Cried a lot when we got relegated but cried with joy when we won the league!

Also very annoyed when we lose to Sunderland.

I've only gone crazy once or twice.

England v Portugal and penalties forced me into burning my shirt.

Manchester Derbys are pretty much the only times I've swore infront of my parents.

Also, being in a house full of Chelsea fans when we beat them 4-2, I was rather happy. ;)

2006 Champions League final Arsenal vs Barcelona :'(

Never really cried as I was kinda too young when we was always relegated, I've gone mental a few times though when chanting, but I cudda cried in joy when we got promoted. :)

its not football but when saracens beat northampton in the play off semi on sunday i was going mental, i was so happy i almost cried :)

Ermmm...

Tottenham v West Ham lst day of 05/06 season with the food poisining and being denied champions league.

Very Very Very ****** off after That **** Roy Carroll dropped the ball over the line within touching distance of the net and denied us from beating the Manc's at old trafford.

And probably a few more...

I didnt cry when the henry incident happened so i dont think i will ever cry over football

Never tears or crying, but uncontrollable self destructive RAGE!

on many occasions!

I cry in loads of England matches and I have cried in two England games... one when we lost to Preston NE in the Championship play-off final and in the 2006 FA Cup final when Liverpool and mainly Gerrard robbed us of the cup.

I cry in loads of England matches and I have cried in two England games... one when we lost to Preston NE in the Championship play-off final and in the 2006 FA Cup final when Liverpool and mainly Gerrard robbed us of the cup.
I think you'll find we deserved it (6)

Embarrassingly cried in arsenal-barca CL second leg this season...i was jumping up and down when bendtner scored first, then that guy messi ruined it all ..and everything went into the barca two games, all their players got injured, and messi's smug lil face at the end of the game when he was holding the match ball was too much...it just made me cry...and the arsenal-barca CL final 06 :'( fracking jens lehman but the weird thing is i'm not actually a real arsenal fan

when Derby got promoted to the Premier League i was going crazy with my dad for the rest of the week.

and when Forest lost in the recent play-off semi final...gosh, so much cheering...

when facey scored vs bury i was mad lol .... at a kettering game with my mates we were swearing at players and hit one over head nearly :L

Was on the verge of tears before Teddy and Ole rolled up :D. Pretty devastated after Barca last year, and was an actual wreck during the pen shoot-out v Chelsea the year before, but nearly cried with joy at the end.

Also when Wales lost in the Euro playoffs to the cheating Russians, may have cried then.

I do however, get very angry and very emotional during games generally. alot.

1986 fa cup final that hairy lipped long necked rush done us with 2 goals gutted 3-1 we lost i was 11 and devastated

Two games spring to mind the most,
Celtic v Porto Uefa Cup Final
Scotland v Italy European Qualifiers

Went mental after Porto cheated their way through the UEFA cup final ; Derlei , Deco and the epitome of football cheats Victor Baia . No surprise that they got banned from Champs League for match fixing .