ever cried or gone mental over a football match??

never cry over england, frankly couldnt give a toss anymore lol,

nearly cried when Terry stepped up in the final 08 couldnt watch face in my hands, my dad said dont worry he'll miss, and he did, went mental, and when VDS saved Anelka's pen ohh god, if i could only feel that again brilliant stuff....

19th april Man united vs Everton semi final Fa Cup
when we didnt get that penalty when welbeck was fouled in the box, went mad, and eventually losing to penalties, berbatov's tame penalty got me annoyed, was quite for the rest of the day.....on my birthday!!!! soo that sucked

Was down for weeks after the Champs League Final against United.

Went mental when Drogba scored Chelsea's second at Old Trafford last year.

ive seen my mate smash his telly to **** when ronaldinho scored past david seaman. was funny to watch but after it was just awkward lol

Italy v Spain, Euro 2008. Penalty shoot out. After seeing Italy win the World Cup on penalties 2 years earlier, I didn't fancy Spain's chances....went absolutely crazy when Spain won...

I'm usually quite controlled watching football matches, but probably because I end up disappointed most of the time considering who I support... I did go a bit mental after our 1-0 win over France though. But no tears have been shed over a football match yet!

Was down for weeks after the Champs League Final against United.

Went mental when Drogba scored Chelsea's second at Old Trafford last year.

I went mental at the lino when that happend...

I went mental when Campbell scored in the champions league final and broke down when Barcelona scored the two goals to win it :'(

last year when drogba scored his second, how offside can you get? ****** ****.

uefa cup final 08. after all that zenit cruised to a 2-0 victory :(

of course, the champions league final 2008 against Chelsea, John Terry steps up to take the match winning penalty, i have never felt more nerve wacking in my life. He of course missed and then when we went on to win, i cried with joy.

I cried tears of happiness at Wembley when we beat West Brom 1-0. But what came after that was not the best. 11 points all season, and our only win was against Newcastlee. XD

Im a Wednesday Fan i am used to disapointment and haven't cried yet. Even last Year when we got Relegated i sometimes go mental at matches with Reffs but whats new.

Cried
Portugal 0 - 1 Greece Euro 04
Benfica 4 - 1 Sporting 09 / 10
Porto 5 - 2 Sporting 09 / 10

Went Mental
Sporting 5 - 3 Benifca 06 / 07
Sporting 2 - 0 Porto Portuguese cup final two goals from Tiui in ET
Portugal 1 - 0 Bosnia both legs WCQ 2010
Portugal 2 - 2 England Euro 2004
Portugal 0 - 0 England WC 2006
Portugal 2 - 1 Netherlands Euro 2004 Semi final

my heart broken when I saw again the replay of Liverpool's equaliser to Milan in the UCL 2005's Final. :'(