ever cried or gone mental over a football match??

The [infamous] Celtic/Porto UEFA Cup final match. I don't think I've ever been that angered at a match in my life o_O

England getting beat in the 1/4 finals at the 2010 world cup by portugal (A)

don't need to worry, we'll have the finish first and win against Brazil to find you (if you finish 1st as well), and I don't see that happening... Yesterday we drew 0-0 against Cape Verde with all the players, don't want to know what will happen facing Brazil. 4-0? :p

cried for the 2006 england portugal match

Got really ****** at the walsall charlton game last season because of the ref - andy haiens who is an absolute ****. Worst referee ive ever seen. should have had a penalty in that game and a charlton player should have been sent off

England v Portugal on penalties. That ******* winker.

I shaved my ginger cat bald, after what Paul Scholes did to us last monday..

The last 2 world cups (2006 & 2010).
******* Uruguay ****** and Portugese panzy, Ronaldo.

Play Off Semi Final 2nd leg Vs. Burnley last season.

Just kicked the chair infront of me about, 4 times when they scored there 2 goals. Just Wanted to cry. Wasn't the only one goal ******* ape at Our players..

ditto that, but swap burnley with swindon. when they scored with only a few minutes left, a man less than us, despite our complete domination, on a break away from a chance we had to put the game to bed, in a match that was detrimental to the whole future of our club... well, you see where this is going. ****** playoffs

i was more emotional when chelsea lost the champions league fianl because even when you see it now its just unreal how close we were. But when we lost to Barcelona in the semi final of the champions league when a certain bald Norwiegan man tried to ref the match and got it horribly wrong i was absolutely fuming i was so close to going up the bridge and i swear i would have killed the ******* with the match ball and feel no sence of guilt.

when man utd lost 3-0 to a.c.milan in 2007 season i think in champs leauge ended up getting sent home from skl 4 fighting with milan supporters lol

cried - no; been very upset - many of times; broke my little finger punching wall -- unfortunately, but it was in celebration of Bale's goal versus Chelsea :) Surprisingly, a broken finger doesn't hurt so much when you're happy :)

I cried alot of times when I was younger in some Benfica matches, and when portugal lost to greece in 2004 --' I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES WITH THAT GOALKEEPER!!!

And when Benfica loses I get so freakin ****** off I spend the whole week with a foul mood .

Im not gonna lie, i cried when the 3rd Germany goal went in v England at world cup 2010.
And when i saw Huang had pulled out of Liverpool takeover tonight.

I cried both times Lincoln lost at Cardiff in the play-off finals.
And when the late Keith Alexander passed away (RIP) at his memorial match against Hereford really was emotional, I did shed a tear during the 2 minute silence :'(

I got really upset when that lanky mong peter crouch shattered my dreams of seeing man city play in the CL

When Celtic lost the Uefa cup final, was down for weeks

ditto that, but swap burnley with swindon. when they scored with only a few minutes left, a man less than us, despite our complete domination, on a break away from a chance we had to put the game to bed, in a match that was detrimental to the whole future of our club... well, you see where this is going. ****** playoffs

Swindon are dicks.

When we got relegated from the Championship by one goal on goal difference.
When we got relegated to League 2 just 2 years later.
Oh and.. I didnt cry at this but it was very moving, doing the minutes applause for a 16 year old youngster who died at the club training 2-3 years ago. Shame. RIP