ever cried or gone mental over a football match??

i cried when man utd beat villa last season and went upstairs and punched a wall. I dislocated my knuckles

Last edited:
England getting beat in the 1/4 finals at the 2010 world cup by portugal (A)

Very close on 2 occasions
1.- The closest of the 2 Rangers Uefa cup final, Manchester 2008 v Zenit
2.- Scotland V italy euro 2008 qualifying last match when The legend Walter was in charge!
Yeah so kinda close on those 2 occasions. ;)

The only time I've ever been really really upset was the CL final vs Barca 2006. We were like 13 mins away from winning it 13 mins. I was so upset and down for like a whole week and just kept thinking about think if we had lasted 13 more mins we would have been CL winners. Also the fact the Henry missed like two one on ones in which he would have scored in his sleep a few weeks earlier made it even worse nevermind the fact that we were 1-0 up with 13 mins to go and end up losing 2-1. :S

very close on 2 occasions
1.- the closest of the 2 rangers uefa cup final, manchester 2008 v zenit
2.- scotland v italy euro 2008 qualifying last match when the legend walter was in charge!

shows how much you know "big eck" alex mcleish was in charge of that game if you were scottish you would know that

the only game where i was proper bad after lol was the chelsea barcelona game when iniesta scored in like the last second i was just a little bit done in

Very close on 2 occasions
1.- The closest of the 2 Rangers Uefa cup final, Manchester 2008 v Zenit
2.- Scotland V italy euro 2008 qualifying last match when The legend Walter was in charge!

Ah, the one vs Italy. That was mental. Remember these burds had forgotten the game was on and were all dolled up, but not a single man was paying them any attention.

Everton vs Chelsea FA Cup Final 2009, we went so far and beat some really good sides, and to score in the first minute and lose was too much

And when we played Sporting Lisbon this season, I would have been going Madrid if we won (to play Atletico) And we very foolishly sat back and tried to hold onto a one goal lead!!! :'(

Went mental after Porto cheated their way through the UEFA cup final ; Derlei , Deco and the epitome of football cheats Victor Baia . No surprise that they got banned from Champs League for match fixing .

We won fair and square, and we werent banned from CL . oh well, next to the uefa cup , we won Champions league , so :)

Bristol City vs Hull play off final :'(

Bristol City 0-6 Cardiff :'(

I know Chaz Sexington everybody was just concentrated on the TV that day lol! calum_arsenal oh yeah your right im thinking when we beat france in Paris I nearly cried with joy that day.

I cried at the end of the champions league final in Rome and they put me on t.v so i got owned at school :'(

I know Chaz Sexington everybody was just concentrated on the TV that day lol! calum_arsenal oh yeah your right im thinking when we beat france in Paris I nearly cried with joy that day.

Ah, 0-1 (McFadden). I honestly thought we'd win everything after that!

oh i forgot to mention the ireland match when **** hand balled it :'(

Champions League Final 06, When Beletti Scored :(..
Champions League Semi Final When We Got Spanked By The Pool :(...

Cried Both Times :(...

Going To Hopefully Shed tears Of joy In 10/11 Season ;)

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

oh i forgot to mention the ireland match when **** hand balled it :'(

How could I Forget !! :(:(:'(

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

England getting beat in the 1/4 finals at the 2010 world cup by portugal (A)

Cmon portugal ;)

I once plucked all my pubes with my teeth after Plymouth lost one time.

i cried when england lost to croatia in Euro2008 Quals.
also when sunderland lost 4-1 to newcastle :'(

We won fair and square, and we werent banned from CL . oh well, next to the uefa cup , we won Champions league , so :)
i'm sorry but yous diddn't do such a thing, yous cheated on the night, the diving and play acting was unreal.

:'( once when england lost to brazil in the world cup lucky ronaldinho flucky cross when in:( , this year will be our year!