Is this Story good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And berg's lookin good, could be hard for owen

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:17 PM ----------

Sorry there hasn't been an update today there will be two tomorrow

Community Shield Final

Everton 2 vs 0 Wolves

View attachment 132278

Another but of silver wear for the club as me as manager with an easy win against a poor Wolves side, in this game we saw the likes of Michael Owen and Marcus Berg play 90 minutes with Marcus Berg being set up by Owen to score the second after Arteta's Penalty.

August 2011

Stoke 0 vs 2 Everton
Yakubu (49) Sorensen 0.G (69)

View attachment 132279

A great way to start the season as Everton battled for a two nil win at the Brittania Stadium. The scoreline did not reflect the dominance that Everton showed in this fixture where Stoke missed vital chances to get back into the game to punish Everton for there misfortune up front.

Everton 2 vs 0 Bristol City
Cahill (68) Berg (90+2)

View attachment 132280

A less than convincing win from Everton lifted them to first in the table after just two games with a 2 concecutive 2-0 win which had Cahill and Marcus Berg on song once again proving his worth up front.

Sunderland 0 vs 0 Everton

View attachment 132281

Another poor performance at this time the Stadium of Light punished Everton with a draw. Neither team ever really looked like scoring so in the end 0-0 is the right score. Another clean sheet though for Everton, a thing that they struggled to achieve last year.

Transfer News

Gael Kakuta signs on loan to Everton

Armond Traore signs on loan from Arsenal

Pedro Morales and Joseph Yobo move for a combined fee of 10 m

Good update mate really easy to read unlucky against Sunderland though

Thanks another this afternoon

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Can I just ask what tips amyone would like to give out on the layout? like what font I should use?

Can Someone help. how do i upload a screeenshot. can you start with taking it

Can Someone help. how do i upload a screeenshot. can you start with taking it

Step 1
You need to create a screenshot folder you can do this by going to Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 and then create a new folder called screenshots.

Step 2
When you are on the game and you are on the screen you want to take a screenshot of press ALT + F9 and then that will take the screenshot and that will now be in your screenshot folder

Step 3 Uploading the screenshot onto FM-Base
When you are posting you will see a paper clip icon.? All you do is click that icon and then click Choose then you will need to find the screenshot and that is in the folder you have just created so go to that folder and double click on the image you can upload 6 images at a time but if you do decide to upload more it will take longer to upload so you have decided how many you want to upload press Upload it will now say Uploading File(s) - Please Wait the upload will be complete once that has gone then all you have to do is post and the screenshots will appear on your post

BTW - If you don't want to go to Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 all the time if you right click in the screenshot folder and select create shortcut you will get a new file which you can place anywhere you want and they will also appear in there when you press ALT + F9

Hope This Helped

thanks a lot this works perfectly

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

would you do the same for fm11

Yeah

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:14 PM ----------

Sorry guys my dads moved me off computer so I can't complete update till tomorrow, sorry

come on you blues!!!

looking good mate.

I wouldn't have made the same transfers but it obviously worked pretty well for you!

keep it up

September

Transfers:

Abou Diaby (free)

Felipe Melo (4.8m)

Yossi Benayoun (free)

Milan Djuric (5m)

Ignancio Camacho (loan)

Premiership

Everton 3 vs 1 Blackpool

Tim Cahill (10) Djuric (47) Berg (53)

View attachment 132282

Not the most Convincing of wins from my team but a win nevertheless, we climb to 2nd place with this win behind Arsenal, being a Spurs Fan I will want to beat them in the League. :)

Champions League Group Draw

Everton
Palermo
Valencia
Porto

Analysis:
An extremely hard group for the Champions league debutants Everton where they will have to face the likes of Portugese Champions Porto and Italian giants Palermo. Valencia will also provide a tough test for Everton due to there strong attacking threat, players like Juan Manuel Mata and Roberto Soldado will cause Everton alot of worries.

Champions League Group First Game

First I would just like to say I can't loose to a team in pink!!! I know my away kits Pink but its not as bad as having a home pink kit!!

Everton 3 vs 3 Palermo

Yakubu (21, 39) Baines (81)

View attachment 132283

I thought Baines's Free Kick won it for us but up stepped Fabrizio Miccoli to score a dubious penalty, although we didn't win its still a great start to are debut Champions League campaign.

League Cup 3rd Round

Sunderland 0 vs 0 Everton
(8-9 pens)

View attachment 132284

Tim Howard save Paulo Da Silva's penalty to give Felipe Melo the chance to win it for us in the penalty shoot out which he scored to put Everton through at the Stadium of Light.

Everton 3 vs 1 Man U

Vidic O.G (15) Baines (35) Djuric (82)

View attachment 132285

An awesome win from Everton as they brushed aside Man United. Even though Man United had slighltly more shots, Everton showed quality not quantity as they took there chances.

Champions League Group Second Game

Porto 0 vs 2 Everton

Cahill (48) Djuric (62)

View attachment 132286

Another Cracking win from my side at Porto I'm just hoping we can keep it up.

Player of the Month:
Milan Djuric

He has settled brilliantly into my side and has scored 2 in 3.

Performance of the Month:
Porto 0 vs 2 Everton

Great peformance from the team and a clean sheat, wow.

League Table:
View attachment 132287

I must say this is probobaly my favourite story

Its deserved. Do you mind taking a look at my story and telling me what you think. Its called city's brazillian era

October

West Brom 1 vs 2 Everton

Berg (38) Djuric (44)

View attachment 132288

A game in which we dominated was ruined by West Brom's consalation goal in the 77th minute to make the scoreline look close, it wasn't.

Everton 1 vs 0 Blackburn

Cahill (pen 34)

View attachment 132290

A great win against a strong 5th placed Blackburn team. Brazilian star Felipe Melo won the penalty then Cahill stepped up to score a cheeky penalty.

Champions League

Everton 1 vs 1 Valencia

Joao Silva (90+3)

An injury time equaliser from Joao Silva gave Everton a well deserved draw at Goodision Park. Valencia took the lead through Soldado undeservedly.

View attachment 132289

Everton 2 vs 2 West Ham

Djuric (39, 74)

West Ham's dramatic equaliser punished a poor performance from Everton in the 88th minute, this goal dropped everton to 3rd.

View attachment 132291

League Cup Fourth Round

Everton 1 vs 0 Man City

Davies (57)

Everton's Kevin Davies scored his first goal on his second appearence to put Everton throught to the next round. It was a good performance from a weak team from Everton who deservedly won.

View attachment 132292

Fulham 0 vs 1 Everton

Yakubu (90+2)

Considering Fellaini was sent off before half time thats a cracking result and especially in the manor we did it in.

View attachment 132293

Change of tactic to my Asymetrc tactic

good update mate definately the best story around at the minute

Status
Not open for further replies.