Is this Story good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that's awesome

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Does anyone have any tips to make it look neater like dans athletico Madrid story, my fave story, the best on here I think.

Good update man, im bringing a Liverpool story out very shortly which will hopefully challenge yours. Its the best story at the moment along with Dan's at.madrid one.

Thanks dude, I might open a second story, for MK Dons or Spurs who would follow??

just read the entire story, great stuff. The layouts good, nice and clear to read. Also liking the monthly updates, i'll be following

No point starting a game as Spurs because they are similar to Everton but MK Dons would be a challenge

November

Valencia 0 vs 4 Everton

Yakubu (26) Fellaini (29) Cahill (89) Djuric (90+1)

An awesome win from Everton lifted them to the top of there group, which will raise eyebrows after a very hard draw. Before the 79th minute Everton's win was in gepudy but goals from Cahill, Fellaini and the impressive Djuric sealed the win.

View attachment 132294

Premier League

Everton 1 vs 0 Cardiff

Cahill (1)

A less than impressive win from Everton lifted them back to top of the table, but Everton fans will still be concerned on a lack of goals, wether they start scoring let us see.

View attachment 132295

Everton 3 vs 0 Middlesbrough

Melo (27, 51) Djuric (37)

A good reaction to the previous game from Everton showing there dominance, Felipe Melo scored his first 2 goals for Everton both 20 yard screamers which should make up for his recent poor performances.

View attachment 132296

Champions league

Palermo 3 vs 0 Everton

A poor performance from Everton at Goodison Park, they never looked like scoring and we completely outplayed by there strong opponents.

View attachment 132297

Premier League

Arsenal 1 vs 0 Everton

Another agonizing defeat for Everton which is starting to worry the fans, Hardwicke needs to get his team playin or face the concequences.

View attachment 132298

League Cup Quarter Final

Fulham 1 vs 4 Everton

Owen (45+2) Assulin (47, 68) Djuric (76)

Considering it was my reserve team who I put out it was a terrific result and performance, bring on semi - final!!

View attachment 132299

Player Of The Month

Seamus Coleman has played brilliantly providing Attackers and Defenders problems.

League Table:
View attachment 132300

good update there mate, looking forward to what your team is going to do this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.