Is this Story good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
good update there mate you still continue to make this one of if not the best story around

Great story, this is going straight into my fave bar.

A tip for layout, instead of just using the header of the iste use the whole page and put your story where the article would be.

Great signings aswell especially Melo.

what is your squad now?

As an everton fan i'm not impressed by the overhaul! great looking story tho

January

A tough month for us with hard games against Man City, Porto and Chelsea which should test oour ability to win the premiership once again.

Man City Pushed Aside

Everton 3 vs 2 Man City

Baines (29) Nikao (37) Djuric (41)

A game we were cruising in almost ended in a draw after a spirited Man City side clawed two goals back, but Everton stood firm to grab 3 points.

View attachment 132301

Man Of The Match:

Leighton Baines

Champions League Final Group Game against Porto

This game decides whether we qualify through a group consisting of Porto, Valencia and Palermo, what would be a great achievement.

Everton Defeated

Everton 1 vs 2 Porto

Djuric (53)

Although Everton lost there game with Porto, Valencia beat Palermo meaning Everton advance through to the next round.

View attachment 132302

Man Of The Match:

Milan Djuric

Champions League Draw

Everton vs Juventus

Everton Steel Narrow Win

Aston Villa 0 vs 1 Everton

Cahill (87)

An 87th minute goal from Australian Midfielder stole a win at Villa Park after brilliant wing play from Marcus Berg.

View attachment 132303

Man Of The Match:

Marcus Berg

10-Man Everton Beat Everton

Everton 2 vs 1 Bolton

Cahill (28) Berg (72)

A strong performance from Everton showed they don't need 11 men against Bolton, the game was sealed by Berg on the 72nd minute but Bolton cored a consolation.

View attachment 132304

Man Of The Match:

Tim Cahill

Everton Win Merseyside Derby

Liverpool 0 vs 2 Everton

Djuric (23) Jagielka (30)

Another cracking performance from Everton showed there rivals who the best team in merseyside was to lift them back to top with a game in hand.

View attachment 132305

Man Of The Match:

Phil Jagielka

Everton Beaten

Wolves 3 vs 0 Everton

Arteta Sent Off (26)

A tired performance from Everton punished them at the hands of a strong Wolves side who are quietly creeping up the table.

View attachment 132306

Man Of The Match:

Nikao

Everton Scrape Win

Everton 1 vs 0 Chelsea

Cahill P.K (40)

Everton beat a strong Chelsea side who are second a long way behind Everton, which is now worse due to the victory for Everton.

View attachment 132307

Man Of The Match:

Tim Howard

Everton Win Again

Everton 2 vs 0 Stoke

Walters O.G (47) Berg (78)

A great way to end the month of December which has turned out well with a load of wins, this one was plain sailing.

View attachment 132308

Man Of The Match:

Seamus Coleman

Everton Win Again

Bristol City 0 vs 1 Everton

Berg (28)

Another Cracking win which was rescheduled to now, we should of won by more but we won so i'm ok now.

View attachment 132309

Man Of The Match:

Marcus Berg

Player Of The Month:

Tim Cahill

League Table:
View attachment 132310

Doing really well here mate, shame about Wolves result, great results against Chelsea and Liverpool, KIU

10-Man Everton Beat Everton

Might want to edit this lol. Great update looking forward to see who u signed in January. Love how the champions league ticket for the draw has liverpool on it. lol ;)

Might want to edit this lol. Great update looking forward to see who u signed in January. Love how the champions league ticket for the draw has liverpool on it. lol ;)

I'm so tired I probably made a few mistakes, the signings are gear especially as chairman injected 30m

You are actually so sad!!! why have you done yourself a press conference and answered the questions? that just put me in tears LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You are actually so sad!!! why have you done yourself a press conference and answered the questions? that just put me in tears LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What are you on about?

Great story so far and a good start for everton.
Quick question - how did you change your kits with the sponsors?

Some good transfers there pal for good value, lets hope they are a sucess for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.