Everton v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 272
  • Views Views 16K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how good Henderson's defensive work is, but Dalgleish may have to play kuyt to track Baines- he is making a serious claim for England's LB spot.

Everton 1-1 Liverpool

Liverpool start on the front foot but get hit on the break after around 30 mins. Then after HT Everton spurn a few good chances to put the game to bed, before Liverpool equalise between 75 and 80 minutes through a scrappy Carroll goal :)

Not sure how good Henderson's defensive work is, but Dalgleish may have to play kuyt to track Baines- he is making a serious claim for England's LB spot.

Everton 1-1 Liverpool

Liverpool start on the front foot but get hit on the break after around 30 mins. Then after HT Everton spurn a few good chances to put the game to bed, before Liverpool equalise between 75 and 80 minutes through a scrappy Carroll goal :)

If Drenthe starts, he'll have an impact. Been quite impressed by what I've seen from him so far

I'm don't wanna be the pessimistic **** here. But I can't see Carroll scoring in this game.

Would love to see it though.

If Kuyt and Spearing start, I back us for the win.

-----Reina------
Kelly-Carragher-Skrtel-Enrique
Kuyt-Lucas-Spearing-Downing
------Carroll--Suarez-----------

Can't see that though.

I'm off to bed, gotta wake up early tomorrow if I want to see the match.

COYB!

Benitez on...

Everton

"If you remember, the game was 0-0 and we were attacking, attacking, attacking and they were defending, so after this game I wanted to say they were a small club."

:D

Team News:

Liverpool: Reina, Kelly, Carragher, Skrtel, Jose Enrique, Kuyt, Lucas, Adam, Downing, Suarez, Carroll.
Subs: Doni, Gerrard, Henderson, Coates, Spearing, Flanagan, Bellamy

Everton: Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Coleman,Fellaini, Rodwell, Osman, Cahill, Saha.
Subs: Mucha, Bilyaletdinov, Drenthe, Stracqualursi, Neville, Barkley, Vellios.

Why the **** drop Neville?! He's the dam captain! But, I'll give DM the benefit of the doubt.

I hope it's on TV, I don't want to spend the first 15 ******* minutes looking for a decent stream.

Just hoping Cahill can have an impact today. He's been a bit off form. Fingers crossed

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Everton plan to stop Suarez, turn the sprinkler's on him apparently

Jags will have him in his back pocket :D

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

But we need Rodwell to have a good game today and work well with Fellaini in shutting down any space in midfield

Proper friendly rivalry. Everton and Liverpool fans standing side by side. Great to see that.

Everton 1 - 1 Liverpool.

Here's hoping. C'mon lads.

Oh, and if anyone needs a stream: sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/106723

Superb quality, a direct Sky Sports stream provided by that man BLOODZEED again.

Tony Hibbert equals Duncan Ferguson's club record of 16 Premier League derbies

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

apparently it's melting hot there. how hot would that be?

When Everton played Chelsea in FA Cup Final pitchside temperature was 42 degrees centigrade. Must be fairly close-prob in 30's

I hope Everton wins, but my prediction would be 2-2.

When Everton played Chelsea in FA Cup Final pitchside temperature was 42 degrees centigrade. Must be fairly close-prob in 30's

that's not tooooo hot. highest ive played in is 48-50 ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back