Everton v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 272
  • Views Views 16K
Status
Not open for further replies.
been good so far. both sides going for the throat. remains to be seen how long they can keep it up

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Jesus christ we got lucky there

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Wow. Great play by Distin. Very unlucky

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

where's Liverpools midfield? How long does it take for them to wake up?

As much as I enjoy watching Liverpool defend it would be nice to see us doing a little more attacking. Oh and Suarez should have scored that header! (Carroll would have :P)

10 MEN! AHAHAHAHA! Game on (:

When Everton played Chelsea in FA Cup Final pitchside temperature was 42 degrees centigrade. Must be fairly close-prob in 30's

How can it be 42 degrees? It's never been like higher than 35 in England. It's probably about 27 or 28 today. Unless for some reason a football pitch adds 15 degrees onto the temperature?

Is it me or is Jack Rodwell a spitting image of that guy out of twilight. Bad challenge, but I've seen worse. Yellow card imo.

Ref you can go and **** yourself. Same challenge last week went unpunished. Go and ******* die!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew this ref was going to be a complete ****. He was right next to him, and surely he would have seen Suarez go down like he was polaxed?! absolutely disgraceful. This could cost us the game. Absolutely frickinwell livid

How is that ever ever ever a red card? Well done Suarez.

That was never a red, i personally thought it was a good challenge.

Haha, even as an Arsenal fan, it was obvious Everton have been absolutely screwed on that one. In the EPL thats never a red, I wouldn't think most refs would give a yellow in a derby for that.

Softest red card of the season?

Deary me. Suarez, well played, you absolute mug.

As much as I enjoy watching Liverpool defend it would be nice to see us doing a little more attacking. Oh and Suarez should have scored that header! (Carroll would have :P)

10 MEN! AHAHAHAHA! Game on (:

How can it be 42 degrees? It's never been like higher than 35 in England. It's probably about 27 or 28 today. Unless for some reason a football pitch adds 15 degrees onto the temperature?

Was just the temperature measured inside the stadium.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Softest red card of the season?

Deary me. Suarez, well played, you absolute mug.

Yellow yes. But to go down like you've been shot really boils my ****, regardless of the players who does it.

Was just the temperature measured inside the stadium.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Yellow yes. But to go down like you've been shot really boils my ****, regardless of the players who does it.

Ah right, random.

To be fair the ref was right next to it. You cannot blame Saurez for the **** decision.

To be fair the ref was right next to it. You cannot blame Saurez for the **** decision.

I don't think people are blaming Suarez for the decision; more so the play acting and baiting the referee.

Ah right, random.

That's whats really doing me nut in. Don't think Saurez was looking for a red, a free kick, and the tackle warranted a yellow. But the ref didn't even take in the situation or anything-just instantly flashed out the red. He needs to take his ****** time. I expect the red to be recinded

That was a bollocks decison, why be so quick? Take your time and think ref

Calm it Fellaini

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

That was a bollocks decison, why be so quick? Take your time and think ref

That's why I was very unhappy about his appointment. Somebody who's an idiot must rate him as a ref. Still haven't forgiven him for blowing the whistle when Jags was 1 v 1 with Van der Sar. Not fit for his job

Is it just me that thinks Tony Hibbert is one of the best fullbacks in the PL. Great player IMO never gets the credit he deserves!

Penalty for liverpool :(

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Tim Howard:wub: SCOUSEBUSTER!

I hate Suarez so much.

Tim Howard on the other hand... <3

Tim Howard I frickin :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: you!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic save

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back