Everton v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 272
  • Views Views 16K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suarez needs to stop going down like he has been shot.

Wish Keane was still playing, he'd sort him out.

You hate Suarez for being fouled? Twice.

Good save.

Hate his arrogance, diving dramatics, being a **** and acting like a spoiled brat on the pitch.

Last edited:
You hate Suarez for being fouled? Twice.

Good save.

Have to admit Jags didn't need to steam in there. Clumsy. Few of our players are losing it a bit and need to calm the **** down. Cannot afford to lose their rags. But Suarez was clever in the way he played his body to draw the pen

Mr. Howard, I love you in a very manly, non-homosexual way.

Never a red.
Always a penalty.
We should be ahead.
Get Bellamy on.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Need to keep the pressure up, tire them out then get Bellamy and Gerrard on. Bellamy'll run them ragged.

Adam has been ****. Agree with RTW and like I said last weekend. They need Gerrard. I suspect Neville is coming on 2nd half. Kuyt has been very disappointing too. Not just being biased-seen him play a lot and highly rate him

Bellamy should have started this game ahead of Carroll.

Even Dermot Gallagher has said it wasn't even a red. I quote "was very, very harsh".

We were the better team till the referee had the great idea to deprive us of Jack Rodwell, and although 'Pool had the pen we have the beast that is Tim Howard on goal. All in all I'm content with the scoreline because that **** of a referee ****** us up big time.

Felaini has been sloppy with his passing, Jags isn't having a good game, first that bad clearance that almost cost us a goal and then the peno. And I can see Moyes rationale behind Neville's dropping for this game, so far it's working.

We were the better team till the referee had the great idea to deprive us of Jack Rodwell, and although 'Pool had the pen we have the beast that is Tim Howard on goal. All in all I'm content with the scoreline because that **** of a referee ****** us up big time.

Felaini has been sloppy with his passing, Jags isn't having a good game, first that bad clearance that almost cost us a goal and then the peno. And I can see Moyes rationale behind Neville's dropping for this game, so far it's working.

Will need him though if Gerrard comes on. Especially if Fellaini doesn't improve. And tbh the more I think about it, his body language is suggesting he's not happy playing for us. Just looks.....complacent or disinterested at times. Hope I'm wrong though

Last edited:
Nice slow motion replay on the red card incident.

Like I said in IRC, that wasn't even a yellow card, let alone a red. It may not have even been a foul! I've seen more contact in substitution back patting.

We've got our very own Howard Webb :wub::wub:

Whether you're a red (like me) or a blue like most of you commenting, I can agree with you on one thing, the referee just ****** the game up with that one decision. Didn't please me to see that either lads

Will need him though if Gerrard comes on. Especially if Fellaini doesn't improve

Definitely, yes. We've lost a lot of steel in the midfield after Jack got sent off.

Nice slow motion replay on the red card incident.

Like I said in IRC, that wasn't even a yellow card, let alone a red. It may not have even been a foul! I've seen more contact in substitution back patting.

One thing I'm surprised about though. Hibberts challenge on Adam. Was a very poor one by Tony and it wasn't even carded. Poorest challenge of the match imo.

Did anybody else hear a few Everton fans chanting "murderers" around the 28 minute mark?

Did anybody else hear a few Everton fans chanting "murderers" around the 28 minute mark?

Definately not no. Not just saying that either cause of who I support.

All I could here around that minute was something along the lines of 'Martin Atkinson you ****' coming out of my mouth quite loudly.

Definately not no. Not just saying that either cause of who I support.

All I could here around that minute was something along the lines of 'Martin Atkinson you ****' coming out of my mouth quite loudly.

Well, I wasn't sure if it was that, until somebody tweeted about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back