• Replies Replies 194
  • Views Views 8K

Winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth is O'shea in midfield.
Rather have Giggs in the middle with Valencia out wide. Also Neville starting isn't good. He'll get ripped to shreds.

Gutted with this XI

Why don't you tell Fergie? I'm sure he'd appreciate it (K)

Love it how Rooney has bottled it cos he can't handle the abuse.

Either way still can't see anything but a United win. 1-0 for me.

O'*******'Shea. the worst player in the books at United, the wink link when playing in defence. he cant defend, he cant pass, he is rubbish. id rather Gibbo ******* start than O'Shea!

I think O'Shea is a good right back or centre half, yes he won't set the world alight in midfield but I'm sure he'll give a solid performance. Looks like Everton are trying to pack the midfield today which is pretty much 4-6-0.

Why don't you tell Fergie? I'm sure he'd appreciate it (K)

Love it how Rooney has bottled it cos he can't handle the abuse.

Either way still can't see anything but a United win. 1-0 for me.

where is all this bottled bollocks coming from? Fergie left him out like he has done before. Rooney gets stick at Goodison when ever he returns there, today wouldn't off been any different.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

I think O'Shea is a good right back or centre half, yes he won't set the world alight in midfield but I'm sure he'll give a solid performance. Looks like Everton are trying to pack the midfield today which is pretty much 4-6-0.

no offence mate but John O'Shea would be good at a smaller club like Fulham/Sunderland etc. as for United he is ****. he gives the ball away more times than anyone, he cant defend, just no good at all.

No Valencia in the squad either. How peculiar. Hopefully we get a win anyway, but not as confident as I was anymore..

no offence mate but John O'Shea would be good at a smaller club like Fulham/Sunderland etc. as for United he is ****. he gives the ball away more times than anyone, he cant defend, just no good at all.

Rofl, I have no reason to be offended and I am sure Fergie has had plenty of chances to replace or sell O'Shea but he hasn't, if he wasn't good enough for United, he wouldn't be there.

Obviously hoping for an Everton Win..but I think its going to be Man Utd 1-0

Rofl, I have no reason to be offended and I am sure Fergie has had plenty of chances to replace or sell O'Shea but he hasn't, if he wasn't good enough for United, he wouldn't be there.

Fergie wouldn't get rid of him because he is mainly used as a covering player. lets be honest, if Rafeal/Brown was fit, Anderson/Carrick were fit, would O'Shea be in the squad at all?

O'shea is a loyal guy and a good utility player, should be interesting to see him in midfield.. where the **** is Hernandez?! :(

Fergie wouldn't get rid of him because he is mainly used as a covering player. lets be honest, if Rafeal/Brown was fit, Anderson/Carrick were fit, would O'Shea be in the squad at all?

Quite a useful player to have anyways...shows he can play almost anywhere on the field,sort of like a jack of all trades but a master of none

O'shea is a loyal guy and a good utility player, should be interesting to see him in midfield.. where the **** is Hernandez?! :(
Hernandez was probably playing in South America midweek. Same thing with Valencia :(.

What a load of all ****.

No Hernandez, no Valencia and no Rooney.

Hope we can scrape out a win, strange that we have 5 defenders with 1 of them in midfield, and Everton have 6 midfielders with two of them up front.

A game of versatility.

Come on Everton! Pathetic that Wayne Rooney has been left out, he should deal with the stick that's coming to him! Obviously we don't know what goes on behind closed doors but we can only assume why Fergie has left him out! 3-1 to Everton.........i can hope :)

Is Nemanja Vidic now our permanent captain?

Neville in the starting line up, but Vidic still captains the side? :$

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Pienaar is killing Gary Neville already.
We could be in trouble down our right hand side today..

Is Nemanja Vidic now our permanent captain?

Neville in the starting line up, but Vidic still captains the side? :$

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Pienaar is killing Gary Neville already.
We could be in trouble down our right hand side today..

i was wondering that as well but yeah, Pienaar is owning Neville already

Also, has Berbatov touched the ball yet. Don't remember him doing so..

we seriously need to wake up and start playing. its all everton at the moment.

Everton will win now, United's 11 isn't good enough.

are starting line up isn't good enough?

John O'Shea with a belter, still dont like him though lol

Andy Gray "the ball hit his arm and gave Pienaar the advantage but shouldn't off been given hand ball" really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back