• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 194
  • Views Views 8K

Winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've lost... Everton want it more than we do, this is exactly what happened with the Fulham match. We are not getting 3 points today... poor Man Utd...

We've lost... Everton want it more than we do, this is exactly what happened with the Fulham match. We are not getting 3 points today... poor Man Utd...

you are seriously joking arent you?

1) we havent lost
2) "we are not going to get 3 points today" just cancells out the first point
3) it may not be the strongest eleveen but they are still Manchester United players and should still be good enough to beat Everton.

I think we might be able to nick a win here. Maybe a late goal from an unexpected scorer. Or we could come out all guns blazing in second half and batter them.

They can't keep this pace up for the whole game, and sooner or later we will start to dominate and I think we could take our chances and get a win. As long as we don't concede while they have their spell of domination.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

What a save by Howard. So close for Scholesy..

Surely he's offside there? Neville was behind Van Der Sar which makes him out of play no?

Still great break, although massive flop from Evra.

Everton 1-0 Man Utd - Pienaar

who the **** was marking him? great save by VDS but was all for nothing.

not making excuses here but wasnt Pienaar classed as offside as Neville was behind VDS?

yes come on everton !!!! a goal you could arguebly say they deserve after some of their chances ??

Fletcher!!!

You beauty!!!!

What a cross from nani!!

Back in it!!!

Darren Fletcher. Such an awesome player. So good.

Fletcher <3.
Lol@ Every time united win a free kick the Everton fans go mental XD

i just tuned in and how can you can Rooney hasen't bottled it. Im quite dissapointed with Fergie and Rooney because its not like he isen't fit is it???? Just shows 2 types of players when all the **** came out about Terry he went and scored the winner away at Burnley, when all the **** came out about Cole(which seems to be something new every day) he keeps performing at the highest level. Somewhere along the line both Fergie and Rooney would have agreed not to play him today simple as that. Hope the score stays like this but i can see Utd nicking it now.

i just tuned in and how can you can Rooney hasen't bottled it. Im quite dissapointed with Fergie and Rooney because its not like he isen't fit is it???? Just shows 2 types of players when all the **** came out about Terry he went and scored the winner away at Burnley, when all the **** came out about Cole(which seems to be something new every day) he keeps performing at the highest level. Somewhere along the line both Fergie and Rooney would have agreed not to play him today simple as that. Hope the score stays like this but i can see Utd nicking it now.

seriously, unless you no the facts how can you comment?

Fergie admitted before the game that it was his decision to leave Rooney out, Roo wanted to play and i can asure you, he is pulling out the hair he has out at being left in Manchester.

On another topic, why is there never an ex United player in the studio? instead we have to sit here and listen to bias opinions without a respone. Amazing how nothing was mentioned about the Pienaar goal being offside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back